Transform your pictures into authentic looking comics! Add word balloons, stickers, and filters to turn even the most mundane photo into a hilarious / clever / cute creation! Take advantage of an intuitive, step wise user interface to make professional style comics within minutes! All of the above and more is possible with Comic Caption Creator, a comic creation app which is able to stand above the competition due to its unique features which include:
• A licensed, authentic comic book look
• 11 different types of words balloons
• 65 unique comic book fonts
• Over 1,000 stickers (many of which change color)
• Over 30 dynamic, comic looking filters
• A step wise, intuitive user interface
• A comic book look based on the stylings of professional comic book letterers John Roshell and Richard Starkings. Expensive licensing was obtained to ensure that all word balloons, fonts, and effects added up to produce a look which resembled the comic book lettering from major publishers such as Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, etc.
• 11 different types of words balloons. Insert a shout balloon to convey deep seeded rage, a thought balloon to express innermost contemplation, or a caption to narrate the happenings in your photo. Resize or rotate your balloon, or change the color of its background, border, or text.
• 65 unique comic book fonts. Caption your photos with the same authentic, professional comic style lettering featured on the pages of Batman and other major comic book titles. The wide variety of unique type faces featured within the app allow you to express a full range of emotions when creating your masterpiece.
• Over 1,000 stickers, many of which change color. Add a cat sticker to your photo and change the color of its fur, eyes, nose, or, ears. Sticker categories include: animals, bugs, cars, characters, dinosaurs, effects, fishes, food, glasses, hats, masks, memes, monsters, mustaches, rages, sounds. and weapons.
• Over 30 dynamic, comic looking filters to add to your photos. Apply one of the many filters in Comic Caption Creator to transform your photo into a cartoon, sketch, painting, or poster.
• A step wise, intuitive user interface that allows for the creation of comics within minutes and is fully supported with instructional alerts that appear throughout the app as well as a full set of help documents accessible from any screen.
“This app's design is very user friendly. Anyone can create an amusing comic in minutes using this app's functionality and great features.” - Apps Happens (http://tinyurl.com/n3qlo8v)
“This is another one of those apps where reviewing it takes four times as long as it should because I end up getting sucked in and wind up playing with it for ages! Comic Caption Creator Lite is incredibly easy to use and is definitely capable of producing some fantastic results.” - App Picker (http://tinyurl.com/mzxjsc5)
Comic Caption Creator was created by Push the Edge LLC. The graphic design was done by Nevertheless (http://nevertheless.com.au). The comic font, balloon shapes, and effects were provided by Comicraft (http://www.comicraft.com).
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Even though I have to rely on emojis and other apps for decent special effects, this App takes care of everything else and then some!
I wish to keep using this App for a very long time in my career!
I think this is great
I think this is great. I’ve used it to make comics but also to edit photos in a way. I just recently put tightest some pings using the custom sticker mode and it looks great. I would recommend.
So many caption apps (and I’ve downloaded plenty) turn something simple into something incredibly frustrating. Not this one. It’s wonderfully direct and no-nonsense. And fun!
Developer Response ,
Thanks Synthy :) Glad you're enjoying it!
- Push the Edge LLC
- 51.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Push the Edge LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.