THE BEST MYSQL CLIENT FOR IOS - POWERFUL FEATURES, EASY-TO-USE.
Designed for the MySQL developers and DBAs from the ground up. Connect to your servers on the road to develop new code or to check your data.
* Optimized for iPad multitasking
* Synchronize your connections between devices with iCloud
* Connect to your databases directly or through a SSH tunnel
* Protect your connections with SSL
* Powerful SQL prompt / editor to write your code and execute your queries
* SQL syntax highlighting
* Keyboard shortcuts for easier usage with a hardware keyboard
* Local objects name highlighting in queries
* Main SQL keywords directly available from the keyboard
* Easily search for objects (table, view, field, constraint …) and paste their name in queries with one tap
* Browse all the objects in your db and see their definition / data / script ... with one tap
* Insert new rows or edit data in your tables
* Import files from any iOS document provider extension (Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive …)
* Export your queries to any iOS document provider extension
* Export the result sets of your queries to CSV or JSON
* Easily start transactions and commit or rollback yours modifications
* Sort your queries results with a tap on the columns headers
* Easily find the indexes, constraints, triggers and grants of a table
* Protect access to the app with TouchID
Problem or suggestions ? @commitdb on Twitter or send us an email at email@example.com
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING : A lot of new features are planned for the next months. Stay tuned !
Small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Garbage! Doesn't Work!
After fiddling with this for far too long, I managed to get it to work exactly once.
Repeatedly gives an SSH tunnel error for connection details that work everywhere else.
Don't waste your time!
Has Never Worked
I have NEVER gotten this to connect. I’ve tried ssh tunnels, direct connection, ssl. Always get an error. Same settings on my laptop with a different browser work fine.
I can't connect!
It always says that "access denied" for some reason.
I tried the same host, user, password in 2 other MySQL apps and it does work correctly!
I even changed MySQL password and still no luck.
Developer Response ,
Hello, can you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you resolve your problem ?
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 CUBESOFT SARL
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- Pro Unlock $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.