From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Courier Post app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.courierpostonline.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Opinion Articles are now more clearly labeled
• As usual, we're fixing bugs and improving performance to your subscription
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy using this app. News is local and very informative. Also, the app works well and does not crash which helps.
It is great being able to be in the know, as too what is happening back home. LOVE reading my home town paper!
I am originally from South Jersey but live on the West Coast now. This is the only way that I am able to keep abreast of everything that is going on back home. I've been reading the Courier-Post for more then 50 years. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old News, nothing new
Amazing how limited a paper can be! In print I imagine this can’t be more than 10 pages! There’s limited amount of new news and articles appear over and over for up to weeks at time! Try to cancel!!! Good luck with that as each time I’ve tried I’ve been advised that page is not available! Too bad as I grew up reading this paper everyday.
- 270 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Courier-Post Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.