From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Courier Post app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.courierpostonline.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• We've added eNewspapers to the app
• We've updated the For You tab so that all your personalized features are easy to find.
• And we've resolved bugs to improve the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy using this app. News is local and very informative. Also, the app works well and does not crash which helps.
Horrible customer service!
Not sure how you can continue to operate with the absolutely terrible delivery service you supply. My Mom has been a customer of yours for least 60 years. She is now in her 90’s and disabled. We have requested doorstep delivery which we do not get; we’ve called numerous times for missed papers and are always promised the next day, which never happens; now we’re on a “no delivery” streak for the past 2 weeks (which we didn’t request). Can I please get an honest answer to this issue? You have no idea the frustration you cause for a senior citizen who expects a paper on a daily basis! I’m convinced after the many phone calls I’ve made for her, that you just don’t care ! Very frustrating, disturbing and sad that a reputable newspaper can supply this type of service.
It is great being able to be in the know, as too what is happening back home. LOVE reading my home town paper!
I am originally from South Jersey but live on the West Coast now. This is the only way that I am able to keep abreast of everything that is going on back home. I've been reading the Courier-Post for more then 50 years. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 199.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Courier-Post Digital Subscription $9.99
- Courier-Post Annual Digital Subscription $69.99