** This app is not for emergencies or rescue. If you are in a medical emergency or need to be relocated due to disaster conditions, please dial 911. **
If you have been affected by a disaster, you’re not alone. For selected events and states, American Well has brought together doctors and/or therapists that can provide visits at no charge, for you and your family.
If you have access to a smartphone, tablet or computer with Internet access, you can have a telemedicine, medical visit and get prescriptions when necessary. We’re here for you, with 24/7 doctor visits and scheduled therapy visits available.
Telemedicine can be an extremely useful option as the first step of care in disasters. In the event of a natural disaster, having a visit online may be the safest, most convenient and affordable option. This app can be used for a variety of natural disasters including, but not limited to:
• Other dangerous weather/storms
If you are currently in need of help or relief in a disaster that is not on this list, please email email@example.com to request help.
To get started:
1. Download the app
2. Choose Medical or Counseling Services
3. Choose your provider
Our experienced clinicians can provide the care you need, whenever you need it most:
• Urgent Care: sinus & respiratory infections, sore throat, diarrhea, water borne illness, cold/flu, rashes, strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma
• Therapy: depression & anxiety, PTSD, panic attacks, bereavement, trauma, stress, sleep disorders
• Bridge prescription refills (we do not prescribe controlled substances)
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that assistance is currently limited to the United States and does not include the cost of medication.*
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with new features and functionality.
- American Well Corporation
- 177.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2018 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.