The ability to easily route essential information from field staff to interested parties within or outside of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is an important part of emergency response and recovery efforts. The DLAN Mobile Responder App allows communications directly from field staff to a DLAN system with simple input from the incident site. Store and forward technology ensures data integrity and usability under the most adverse conditions. Access to the Mobile Responder App is authenticated against DLAN user accounts, so you can ensure only authorized persons submit emergency incident data.
• Damage assessments
• Debris management
• Spot reports from field staff
Work offline using any mobile form from your DLAN system
• Build your own mobile forms in DLAN, then leverage them in the app.
SYNC DATA IN REAL-TIME
Automatically sync information back to your DLAN system whenever a WiFi or Cellular connection is available
• All data is stored locally in the app until there is a connection.
SAVE YOUR PROGRESS FOR LATER
Save your progress on a form or report as a draft and finish it later.
• Publish completed forms or reports to make them available for use in DLAN.
• View the status of each report or form at a glance: Draft, Published, Not Synced.
LEVERAGE YOUR DEVICE
Access your device’s camera and photos to attach images.
• Enter your exact location using your device’s GPS for accurate mapping.
• Use the app to access contact information for organizations and personnel directly from your DLAN Phonebook, including address, phone number, and email address.
MANAGE YOUR DATA
Edit, Clone, and Delete mobile forms and reports for easy data management.
• Configure your DLAN system to handle synced mobile forms from this app in several customizable ways: List for Review, Auto-post, Auto-update tickets, and Auto-update assessments.
NOTE: This app is intended for organizations who currently use DLAN or a DLAN powered Incident Management System. For more information about DLAN, visit www.disasterlan.com.
Compatibility with new DLAN 12.0 Ticket Manager
Fixes to support enormous Phonebook reports
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Buffalo Computer Graphics, Inc.
- 27.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Buffalo Computer Graphics Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.