An Official US Navy mobile application, produced by the Navy PMW 240 Program
The Navy's Domestic Violence Prevention – All Hands (DVP-AH) app, revised for 2018, is a mobile training and resource tool that provides easy access to information and instructions regarding the prevention of domestic violence and child abuse.
The 2018 upgrade features new materials, videos and creative interfaces to make this required training more intuitive, interactive and educational. The upgrade includes information about Talia’s Law for reporting child abuse and new requirements for all instances of child abuse to be reported to the Family Advocacy Program. The DVP-AH app is designed to satisfy the following learning objectives:
• Define domestic violence and child abuse
• Identify the types of domestic violence
• Identify some factors associated with becoming an abuser
• Identify the three phases within the cycle of domestic violence
• Identify some tactics used by abusers in domestic violence cases
• Identify some ways domestic violence affects children
• Identify domestic violence reporting options
• Identify characteristics of the two reporting options
• Identify requirements for reporting any suspected child abuse
• Identify some domestic violence and child abuse resources
In addition, the app provides links to key DVP-AH resources and an "Emergency" contacts section that offers information on services like the National Domestic Violence Hotline and the Military Crisis Line.
The DVP-AH app aggregates information from a variety of sources. Please be aware that some of the information in the app may be out of date or no longer valid. Information will be checked periodically for accuracy; the app will be updated as needed and released via periodic DVP-AH version updates.
Once training is completed, the app allows the user to document completion in their Electronic Training Jacket (ETJ) using their DODID number. This feature supports the Navy’s ongoing efforts to provide Sailors with the "anytime/anywhere" access to information.
PLEASE NOTE: To successfully submit a course completion from an NMCI issued mobile device, an external e-mail account must be set-up.
- Adds Talia's Law of reporting child abuse
- Updates DODI 6400.01 and DODI 6400.01 Vol 1 of March 2018
- Updated framework and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t allow you to send certificate
Went through course three different times on two devices and I was not able to email certificate or see it to even screenshot.
If something is not documented then it never happened by navy standards. With that said, the app works fine up to submitting the certificate of completion. This critical piece of functionality is 100% broken, rendering this app worthless.
Great training app. Easy to navigate and informative.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems, Sea Warrior Program
- 119.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 U.S. Navy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.