DrChrono EHR is an all-in-one EHR that seamlessly integrates patient scheduling, clinical workflow, and medical billing. With our state-of-the art EHR system, you enter patient information only once and data gets automatically passed to clinical charting, e-prescription, lab orders, and medical billing minimizing multiple data entries and data entry errors.
DrChrono's EHR / EMR was voted the #1 Mobile Electronic Health Record six years in a row by Blackbook.
The DrChrono EHR app is:
• Safe and secure, meeting or exceeding industry standards.
• Simple to use, offering a great out-of-the-box software as well as a customized solution.
• ONC Certified to meet all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2.
Best-in-Class Clinical Tools
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable medical forms
• Custom vitals: track any user-defined measurement over time
• Custom macros: auto-populate your notes with a click of a button
• Lab integration: order and receive lab results directly into the patient’s chart
• Dynamic photo charting and drawing tools
• eRX with EPCS: Electronic prescription including controlled substances directly from iPhone, iPad & computer.
· Electronic referrals: send & track referrals electronically
· A huge library of customizable medical templates
· Medical speech-to-text
Powerful Patient Scheduling & Engagement
• Pre-appointment & real-time insurance eligibility check
• Automated email/text/phone reminders
• Patient Portal: Fully functional, HIPAA compliant patient portal with secure messaging
• Paperless check-in with digital consent forms on iPads
• Self-check-in Kiosk mode on iPad
Medical Billing RCM Services that Improve Collections
• 94%+ clean claim rate
• 48-hour turnaround on denials
• 96%+ of claims paid within 60 days
• Complete transparency into your practice financial status
• Direct communication with our medical billing team
DrChrono EHR / EMR is available on iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and web. Download today and start providing better & faster patient care!
- Added mobile phone field in Add New Patient screen.
- When creating a new appointment, existing appointments will filter out other offices and only show appointments for the office you selected.
- Added support to show badges for Default Forms and Excluded Forms.
- Change race to multi-select instead of single selection in the Edit Patient Information section.
- Fixed filter issues with the Template Library.
- Fixed growth charts showing up in the wrong section.
- iOS 13 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used Dr. Chrono for three years. I was initially drawn to certain features like inventory and online scheduling that were not in many other EHR platforms. The things that could use improvement are not being printer friendly with reports, too many clicks to access certain features and functions, lack of choice of provider in online scheduling, and no patient ledgers. The price is high for a small practice. I would stay with them if the price was lower, but I can’t afford to double my monthly fees when I add a second provider to my practice.
Dr Chrono Review
I am a student at Nassau Community College. One of the software systems that we need to learn is Drchrono. Drchrono is a stimulation software that we use through the AHIMA virtual lab. I loved using the Drchrono software. I like that it told me my mistakes as soon as I made them and correct my errors so I could better learn how to use it. I like that the software is a stimulation that teached you how to use the software as your using it. I am a very visual leaner so learning a software this way was really great for me. The benefits of this software is that it is so easy to use and very user friendly. It makes it so easy to accomplish any task in the medical office needed that is used with the Drchrono software.
I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.
- drchrono Inc
- 212.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © drchrono Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing) $249.99
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade) $299.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content) $499.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.