The Bernafon EasyControl-A app works with all Bernafon wireless hearing aids with 2.4 GHz technology.
The Bernafon EasyControl-A app enables you to control your hearing aids, choose what you want to hear, and adjust the sound.
The app offers a “Find my hearing aid” search feature, link to user instructions, and low battery notification.
The Bernafon EasyControl-A app is also used to connect users to their GO service on IFTTT.
- Support for remote/partner microphone via SoundClip-A
- Advice on coping with hearing loss
- Individual volume Left & Right
- Event log
- Control of tinnitus relief sounds (if supported by hearing aid)
For more information, you can access instructions on how to use this app in the application settings.
We recommend to use the latest version of iOS
The Bernafon EasyControl-A app has been updated! We’ve listened to your feedback and added new features, including:
• A completely new design and user interface.
• An optimized remote control section. Volume adjustment is now driven by buttons, and volume level is displayed in order to be permanently visible.
• Added a new section called "Hearing aids". Here you can find information about the name, model, style, serial number and firmware version of your hearing aids, battery status, connection status, the "Find my hearing aids" option and troubleshooting.
• A new signup flow: “Create an account” is available through the IFTTT feature.
• Small improvements and bug fixes.
We hope that you will like the changes. Thank you for using our app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why fix what ain’t broke
I loved this app until today. The update totally changed the home page and controls. Ok so maybe they added some new options that might prove useful. But 99% of the time what I want to to is change program or volume. That used to be an easy trap or swipe. No longer. There ought to be an option to get the old screen back.
Compared to competitors, awful
I have used phonak and rexton apps, demo’d resound. This app is terrible with almost zero features. You can’t even adjust bass/treble. The interface looks way cool, but even basic volume is very difficult to actually adjust. It’s idiotic actually. Trying to make it look good, but offers nothing. Wow, for the premium aids I just got this is probably a deal breaker especially since it doesn’t reliably and quickly connect either. Really sad since I like the older Bernafon aids I had for sound. They really need to invest in a better app developer and catch up with the competition.
I can't seem to use this app on my iPad, just my iPhone. It works great. There are times it seems the app is not working. I have found it necessary to go to settings and turn "bluetooth" off and back on. This seems to reset the app, for me anyway, making it unnecessary to delete and reload the app all the time.
- Bernafon AG
- 110.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Bernafon AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.