With the #1 fantasy sports app, fantasy sports are always in-season. Play ESPN Fantasy Football, Fantasy Men's Basketball, Fantasy Women's Basketball, Baseball and Hockey or check out one of our many prediction games, available for most sporting major sporting events. All ESPN games are completely free to play.
- Create a fantasy football, fantasy men's basketball, fantasy women's basketball, baseball, or hockey league to play with friends or join an existing league to compete against other fans. You can play our standard game or customize the rules to your liking.
- Sign up, draft your fantasy team, edit your lineup, add players, and make trades.
- Get player rankings, projections, and analysis from the most trusted names in fantasy sports.
- Follow your players all season long with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring.
- Chat with league-mates in our new fantasy chat.
- Customize your teams with hundreds of exclusive, free team logos. From ESPN personalities to your favorite superhero, there’s something for everyone.
- Subscribe to alerts and get the latest videos and news for the players on your roster, right as news breaks.
Live Streaming with your TV provider:
- Select live programs from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SEC Network, SEC Network Plus, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, and Longhorn Network are all available to stream live in the ESPN Fantasy App. Access to live video is determined by your TV provider and package and, in some instances, your Internet service provider.
- Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that’s on-air won’t match the schedule that’s online. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station directly by visiting their website.
ESPN+ Subscription Terms:
- You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription, or every 365 days if you purchase an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offered and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following applicable subscription period.
- Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement - https://es.pn/plus-terms
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
- Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
- Do Not Sell My Information - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
We are continually updating the ESPN Fantasy app to improve your experience, so make sure to download the latest version. You can sign up to play free fantasy and prediction games in the ESPN Fantasy app 365 days a year.
Ratings and Reviews
If you want to play fantasy sports, there are—ahem—leagues of apps to choose from. But we think ESPN Fantasy might be the MVP. Its minimal interface stays out of our way so we can focus on draft picks, trades, and managing our lineup. But the best part? ESPN’s got mini-stories on all of the hot prospects. So the more time we spend actually using the app, the better our team ends up.
Football position expansion
I think that there should be a Punt and Kick Returner position in football, and perhaps a punter too, my idea is however many net yards there is on a punt, punt yards-return yards should be .1 points. And then kick/ punt returners having .1 per yard and 15 for a touchdown because of how rare a TD on a punt or kick return is. Another position that is a bit less likely but may work is an O line, hear me out. Maybe a scoring system could be just however many rushing yards their team has, but there would also be minuses for sacks, negative yards, and penalties like holding, false start and ineligible receiver downfield. One last thing but this one is about a new league game, golf. There are many websites to do this with, but what I am thinking is instead of having occasional games for Streak or betting, you can have an actual league game, you draft 20 golfers, and each tournament the players you draft will play, and if some of your players don’t make the cut or withdraw from the tournament then you can pick some players with a budget of around 1000 coins or points or whatever and the better players have a higher cost. This might be hard but It would be cool to have, thanks.
Was amazing! Small changes have made it worse
I really hope someone that works on the app actually sees this and takes it to heart because I use the app every single day. My 2 biggest issues stem from changes that were made to the app in the prior months and the first of the 2 is the inability to uphold trades as an LM from the app. This used to be possible from the activity screen but it is no longer an option and forces LM’s to have to go on the website and uphold trades from there. The second issue is the “Interested In” section of all free agent waiver pools in each fantasy sport shows everyone how many people are interested in a player. I used this feature to track players that I was in fact, interested in, but I can no longer do that and have to keep a notes section open in my phone just so that other members of my league don’t see that someone else is interested in said waiver player. This was never an issue before but an update changed this so all I ask is for this to be changed back! Other than these 2 things this app is amazing and it is so easy to manage all fantasy sports in one place, please make these 2 changes it would mean a lot! Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 125.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Contests
- ©2022 ESPN
- In-App Purchases
- ESPN+ Monthly $9.99
- ESPN+ (Monthly) $9.99
- ESPN+ (Monthly) $9.99
- ESPN+ 7 Day Trial (Monthly) $9.99
- ESPN+ (Yearly) $99.99
- ESPN 7 Day Trial (Yearly) $99.99
- ESPN+ 14 Day Trial (Monthly) $9.99
- ESPN+ 30 Day Trial (Monthly) $9.99
- ESPN+ 90 Day Trial (Monthly) $9.99
- ESPN+ 14 Day Trial (Yearly) $99.99