Filmic Pro－Video Camera 4+
Cinema Quality Video Capture
Bending Spoons Apps ApS
- Offers In-App Purchases
Filmic Pro v7 transforms your mobile device into a professional cinema camera, allowing you to capture the highest video quality possible on a smartphone or tablet, with the most intuitive capture experience — ever.
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, Filmic Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning filmmakers than any other app:
• Stupid Love - Lady Gaga
• Tangerine - Sean Baker
• Unsane & High Flying Bird - Steven Soderbergh
• Snow Steam Iron - Zack Snyder
Redesigned from the ground up, Filmic Pro v7 provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and social media content creators with the most powerful and intuitive camera experience available, with a full suite of advanced yet easy to use features.
| — V7 New Features — |
• Dedicated Focus/Exposure Mode selector, comprising three intuitive focus and exposure modes.
• Redesigned Manual Sliders for improved focus and exposure control:
— New Exposure/Zoom Slider provides discrete control over LV; ISO; shutter speed; and zoom.
— Improved pull points for automated rack focus and zoom moves.
• Quick Action Modals (QAMs) put key functionality at your fingertips front and center in the main interface, eliminating the need to dive into settings.
• Action Slider can be revealed to provide a real-time readout and control over key capture settings including ISO, shutter speed, white balance, and gamma curve. Tap a value to interact with its associated QAM for unrivaled control.
• Custom Function (Fn) Button now allows you to map one of dozens of available custom functions to the main UI, so your most used feature is only ever a tap away.
• Enhanced pro audio capabilities with support for 16/24-bit audio.
— — Headline Features — —
• ProRes Capture (Proxy; LT; 422; 422 HQ; 4444)*
• iPad Pro M2 exclusive: ProRes 4444 XQ
• Log gamma curves*
• Realtime Film Looks for cinematic results without the need for grading*
• Live Analytic suite including Zebras, False Color, Focus Peaking*
• Support for DolbyVision HDR, 10-bit SDR, and 8-bit HEVC/H264*
• Clean HDMI Out transforms your device into a pro level web cam
• Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C) support*
• Advanced Audio Controls for manual input gain, 16/24-bit audio; uncompressed PCM
• CMS for industry standard clip naming conventions.
— Foundation Features —
• Manual control over every capture parameter
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop + video preview
• Vertical and landscape support
• Sync audio frame rates of 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps*
• High speed frame rates of 60/120/240fps*
• Slow and fast motion FX
• Time lapse
• Histogram & waveform
• Downsample to lower resolutions
• Capture presets synced to the cloud
• Image stabilization (standard/cinematic)*
• Support for Filmic Remote. Control an iOS device running Filmic Pro with a second device running Remote.
• 8 aspect ratios including Widescreen (16:9); Ultra Panavision (2.76:1); Square (1:1).
• 4 encoding options for H264/HEVC to balance quality and file size
• 3rd Party Hardware Support
— 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic desqueeze
— 35mm lens adapters
— Horizontal flip
• Supported Gimbals
— Zhiyun Q3/4 + Smooth 4-5
— DJI OSMO Mobile 1-5
• Advanced Audio Features:
— Pro audio formats; headphone monitoring; manual gain
* Features are hardware or configuration specific. For more information visit our website.
• Subscription length: weekly, yearly
• Payment will be charged as soon as you confirm your purchase
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://support.bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=436577167
Welcome to Filmic Pro v7.4.1. This release includes some really nice improvements:
— Expanded Device Support for LUTs —
• We have made LUT support in preview only available on all hardware that supports Filmic Pro v7.
• At launch we had to limit LUT support to devices with the A13 chipset or newer, but with the release of 7.4.1 all supported hardware can apply LUTs in the preview only.
• The burn in functionality is, however, still only available to A13 chipsets or newer.
— Change Gimbal Responsiveness Speed —
• You can now define how responsiveness the hardware controls on your gimbal are when paired with Filmic Pro.
• This means you can dial in the responsiveness speed to hit the sweet spot for the perfect pull focus.
• Gimbal responsiveness for focus from gimbal hardware is now tied to the Focus Pull-to-Point QAM.
• And the speed of your zoom moves are tied to the Zoom Pull-to-Point QAM.
• This applies to all supported gimbals (DJI OSMO series, and the Zhiyun Smooth Q3/Q4 and Smooth 4/5/5s)
— Improvements to LUT QAM —
• You can now swipe to switch between slots 1-4 and 5-8 in the LUT QAM. This is in addition to tapping the navigational arrows. Perhaps you CAN please all the people all of the time?
— Plenty of Bug Fixes —
In each release we include plenty of bug fixes that help create a smoother and more reliable filmic capture experience. And this release is no different!
As always we really hope you enjoy this update. If you have any questions you can contact us by writing to email@example.com — and if you enjoy filming with Filmic Pro please leave us a positive review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you’re shooting for film, broadcast, or your family reunion, Filmic Pro will take your footage to the next level. It’s the same app that experts have used to shoot commercial projects around the world, providing complete control over your camera’s focus, exposure, frame rates, and more. It’s powerful on its own but built to support external microphones, lens adapters, and other production accessories. It really does put true professional-quality videography at your fingertips.
Bugs on iPhone X
I purchased this app because I had heard many great things about it and I will say that I was very impressed with a lot of the tricks of this app has to offer. However what’s been disappointing me over and over again is it the app has been crashing when using high frame rates, and not even for that long of a period. It will freeze when entering the review portion of the app where I would view the videos I’ve taken. I’ve also had times where I am switching resolutions and the app goes into mirror mode, which I’m sure is not supposed to happen. The image becomes upside down and reversed left to right making it impossible to record until I shut down the app completely and sometimes even have to turn off my phone. I have had the focus and exposure dials randomly start turning on me and I’ve also had exposure settings changed even though I have had them locked in. Overall I’m pretty disappointed because I never had these issues with ProMovie recorder which was only three dollars and I had heard amazing things about this app. These bugs could get taken care of I would be 100% satisfied because there are a lot of great things this app provides but I’m just not there yet. Thanks guys.
Personal use or business, this app WILL benefit you. If you're invested enough in the digital film age, this will prove useful someway, somehow. The cost of cameras and editing software ALONE should convince you to get this app. Live analytics, manual and auto focus, ease of access to change exposure, audio sensitivity control, guides, frame rate options, a company that listens and interacts with the community-- the list goes on, I couldn't be bothered. I WISH the native camera app on smart phones was this intuitive. The fact that I live in a day and age where I can practically have a movie camera in my pocket is astonishing, all for such a generous price (granted you have a phone at all. If you're reading this, I'm left to assume that you do). Buying this will NOT turn you into Christoper Nolan, but the HANDS ON advantages that this app provides you are a no brainer. Quentin Tarantino didn't have a movie maker in his pocket growing up. But YOU can.
As someone who strives to live in the entertainment industry, this is a must for me. I have gotten to experience so much from this app with my PHONE that I would not have otherwise experienced without investing in a thousand dollar camera.
If you're interested enough in film, are super low budget, and want an introductory taste? Buy this app now.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bending Spoons Apps ApS
- 227.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FiLMiC Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Filmic Weekly With Free Trial $1.99
- Filmic Weekly With Free Trial $2.99
- Cinematographer Kit $13.99
- Filmic Weekly No Free Trial $2.99
- Creator Bundle Weekly with FT $9.99
- Filmic Weekly With Free Trial $2.99
- Filmic Yearly With Free Trial $39.99
- Weekly Bundle with Free Trial $4.99
- Filmic Yearly With Free Trial $49.99
- Creator Bundle Weekly $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.