FingerPaint With Partners is a drawing App that lets you draw with your finger on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Draw in any of 6 bright colors using a thin, regular or thick line. Connect two devices together and share a drawing screen with a friend.
* 6 colors (red, yellow, blue, green, white and black)
* 5 line sizes from very thin to very thick
* wirelessly connects two devices so that two friends can draw on the same shared screen (uses Bluetooth or WiFi)
* play two person games using the wireless connection
* draw with finger or stylus (stylus not supplied)
An In App Purchase upgrades FingerPaint With Partners and allows you to make your own colors (using RGB or HSB or CMY sliders) and share a drawing screen with 3 friends (connects 4 devices together using Bluetooth or WiFi).
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun for kids
Whenever I am in a room with a 2 or 3 year old who wants to play with my iPhone I run this app. They love the idea that their fingers can draw of the surface and in different colors. I love watching them look at their finger tips expecting to see them covered in ink. Once I connected two iPhones together and that was a peek-a-boo experience.
- Peter Kramer
- 5.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Kramer and Kramer Software
- In-App Purchases
- upgrade to make your own colors and connect with 3 friends $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.