32 free 2-D mazes from 5x5 to 40x40 (iPad) or 6x6 to 20x20 (iPhone). Color and sound. Maze walls can be invisible, revealed upon touch, shown only along a horizontal and vertical line, shown only near your position, or fully displayed.
* 32 mazes (In App Purchase increases this to 4000 mazes)
* iPhone - Easy 6x6 mazes to hard 20x20 mazes
* iPad - Easy 5x5 mazes to hard 40x40 mazes
* Touch and drag to move - fast smooth action
* 8 colors
* Sound on moving
* Breadcrumb markers
* Show Best Move feature
* Walls can be:
visible only when touched
visible only nearby (adjustable)
visible along a horizontal and vertical line (this 1Dx1D display is geometrically similar to the 2Dx2D display in Maze Cube - a true 3D maze game also available at the App Store)
Screen shots below show:
1) a 20x20 maze with the current position in the center and the 'Show best Move' feature used
2) a 10x10 maze using the 'Reveal' walls option solved using the 'right-hand-rule'
3) a 14x14 maze with the solution marked with 'breadcrumbs'
4) a 20x20 maze using the 'Near' option with walls shown only near the current position
5) the Select Maze screen used to select from the 32 mazes available on the iPhone
1) a 40x40 maze with the current position in the center and the 'Show best Move' feature used - Portrait view
2) a 15x15 maze using the 'Reveal' option with the solution found using the right-hand-rule - Landscape view
3) a 10x10 maze using the "1Dx1D" option showing only the walls along a horizontal and vertical line and with the path to that position marked with 'breadcrumbs'
4) a 30x30 maze using the 'Near' option with walls shown only nearby the current position
5) the Select Maze screen used to select from the 32 mazes available on the iPad
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
It completely destroys boredom, it’s a fun but simple challenge, no ads, no in app purchase that is too pushy, it’s a great time!
Straightforward maze game with lots of mazes and added features like ‘Reveal’ that shows you walls when you bump into them or ‘Near’ that only shows you the walls near you. Little kids like to watch the marker move through the maze automatically, especially through the very big mazes.
Easy or challenging
A straight forward maze; fun for 3-13 year olds. My young grandson loves the 6x6 ones; my older granddaughter likes the big 18x18 ones. And I like using the ‘Near’ function and getting lost down a rabbit hole. Very responsive app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Peter Kramer
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Peter B. Kramer
- In-App Purchases
- package of 4000 mazes - 500 mazes of each size $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.