NEXIQ First-Link™ is an application that provides important features to the drivers and service technicians of commercial vehicles and equipment. These features help the driver connect the mobile device to the diagnostic port; they also monitor the vehicle's health status and increase the vehicle's uptime. If a Check Engine Light is illuminated, the application assists the driver to understand the cause so that he can seek assistance (i.e., service and repair), if needed. Service technicians can utilize the information gathered by the application to aid in vehicle service and repair.
• Faults – Active and Inactive fault codes present at the time of connection are displayed.
• Vehicle Specs – Vehicle information including VIN, ECU software and hardware information is displayed.
• Life / Trip – Displays trip-specific information related to fuel usage, miles, maximum speed, cruise control speed, hours of operation, etc.
• Parameters – Displays parameters specific to the modules on the vehicle (e.g., engine, transmission, etc.)
• Report – Generates a session-specific report containing vehicle information (i.e., faults, vehicle specs, parameters, and life/trip information); can be uploaded to the cloud, emailed, etc.
• Sharing - Enables the driver to share vehicle information gathered to dispatch, service providers, etc.
• OnCommand® Support - Optional feature to allow users to upload health reports to the OnCommand® servers.
• Blue-Link Mini firmware update to v1.09, if the adapter has older firmware.
Updated to address the White on Gray parameters on iOS 13+
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not able to delete codes but does work with Nexiq Bluetooth 2
I’ve used it on multiple platforms, no problems at all!! 👍
Does not operate as advertised
Cannot read even basic codes on Mack, Volvo, kenworth or peterbilt.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.