Flic is the original Smart Button. This app enables you to use and personalize Flic buttons. Create shortcuts in your life with a simple push of a button.
• Connect Flic buttons to your phone
• OR connect Flic buttons to the brand new Flic Hub
• Personalize each button individually
• Select among all your favorite services and connected things
• Set what should happen when you push, double-click or push-and-hold your buttons.
• Use Widgets to create shortcuts from the notification center
• Create powerful combinations and have many things happen on a single push
• No effect on your phone’s battery life
INSPIRATION - USE FLIC TO:
• Control your Smart Lights (Hue, LIFX, IKEA, ...)
• Control your Music (SONOS, Spotify, Apple Music, ...)
• Control your Camera and take pictures from afar
• Snooze your morning Alarm
• Send an alarm with your GPS position to friends and family
• Connect Flic to IFTTT, Zapier or MS Flow for unlimited functionality
• Create your own shortcuts with HTTP Requests
• And much, much more!
Read more about Flic at https://flic.io
If you use any of the GPS enabled functionality:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Spotify Web Connect!
Now you can control Spotify playback on any Spotify Web Connect enabled device!
- Hub Delays
Now you can add delays for your actions on the Flic Hub!
And a s always a few bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everyone is a critic
I don’t mean to nitpick. This app has a great, and it does everything the devs say it would.
That said, I want to pull the app up, auto-connect to my hub, and click the buttons as if I was pressing the actual button.
Is that possible? Did I miss that in the mix of programming my shortcuts and connecting my smart devices? It seems too obvious to not have implemented...
No iPad app, lag
The idea is awesome and I believe the buttons can be greatly improved through software. The lack of an iPad app is a big disappointment though, since that's main main use for the buttons and that I usually use my iPad with the keyboard (landscape) and the screen will simply go into portrait mode and turn the screen sideways.
Great potential but devs have a long way to go because I'd start getting more buttons for random tasks.
Very cool concept, I really enjoy the product. It does need work with its system but I really find this product useful
- Shortcut Labs AB
- 45.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Shortcut Labs AB
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 20 credits $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.