Do you have checks from the PA Farmers Market Nutrition Program to spend but don’t know where to go? Download the FMNP Market Locator to find the nearest participating location where you can buy fresh, nutritious, locally grown fruits, vegetables, and herbs for you and your family!
How it works:
- Easily find a market or farm stand to spend Senior or WIC PA Farmers Market Nutrition Program checks
- FMNP season runs from June 1-November 30 each year
- Enter a location to find the nearest participating vendor
- Quick access to address, phone number, hours, and directions
For more information on the PA Farmers Market Nutrition Program, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s website.
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- 116.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.