18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 4th Grade lessons! Teach Fourth Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, vowels, science, STEM, spelling, fractions, reading, remainders, and more. Whether they are just starting fourth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 8-11. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using real fourth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 4th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these 4th grade teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for fourth grade, including:
• Fractions - Compare, add, subtract, and multiply fractions
• Word Problems - Multi-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Angles and Geometry - Use a protractor and learn about different types of angles
• Graphs and Grids - Read a variety of graphs and use coordinates to plot points
• Patterns - Fill in missing values, identify number growths, and time increments
• Remainders - Divide two numbers and then find the remainder
• Missing Vowels - Use missing vowels to complete words
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of different words
• Punctuation and Grammar - Fix sentences by dragging the correct punctuation
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
• Homophones - Learn about words that sound the same, but have different meanings
• Reading - Practice reading comprehension by reading an article and answering questions
• The Earth - Learn about the layers of the Earth, plate tectonics, and volcanoes
• Life Science - Label parts of plants and flowers, and discover animals life cycles
• Weather - Read weather forecasts, identify clouds, and learn about the weather and our climate
• Electricity - Complete circuits, light up bulbs, and understand electrons
• Magnets - Learn the basics of magnets, poles, and how they work
• Moon Phases - Understand the phases of the moon and how they can affect the Earth
Perfect for 4th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, geometry, multiplication, STEM, division, language, science, reading, and problem solving skills used in fourth grade all while having fun! 4th Grade teachers around the world use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 8, 9, 10, and 11 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
• Added more rewards! Collect fish and items for your new fish tank.
• Improved adaptive learning AI to scale difficulty and close skill gaps.
• Ability to track progress and manage students online with an Academy subscription.
• Countless bug fixes and improvements to all lessons!
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, just one problem
My sister has the backgrounds on first grade learning games, and I only have stickers! She showed me where they are, but they weren’t there on this game. It’s annoying. And, yes, I did earn backgrounds
Developer Response ,
Hello, we'll be adding similar background features to Fourth Grade soon! Right now they are only in Kindergarten - 2nd Grade. Thanks, Kevin
This game is amazing I’ve been getting 100s on my tests and I’ve been doing really well and there’s lots of little mini learning games you can do and it’s really fun and you fourth graders will love this game very much and there’s no adds or glitches so that makes me really happy and I hope you read the this and follow my opinion🥰😋😍😚🤪🤩🥳🤓😛😜😙😋😍🥰😘😝👋
Awesome app but need to improve questions’ bank
App is really good for all graders. As I have purchased all grade apps, the only suggestion I have is to improve question bank as it gets repeated and one cannot use it for longer time which makes kids get bored.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RosiMosi LLC
- 70.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 RosiMosi LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.