Support your favorite place of worship, nonprofit, or cause with the Givelify app. It’s the easiest, most convenient way to donate.
Join the fastest growing community of people doing good. Easily pay your tithes and offerings, give to a cause that matters to you, or support your favorite nonprofit.
Trusted and loved by over one million donors just like you.
“Our members use Givelify to make their donations Monday through Friday, not just on Sunday.” – Bea Smith, St. James AME Church
“I love this app! I hardly ever carry cash so Givelify makes it very convenient to give.” – Monica Lockhart
“Your back office will love it. Their work will be cut in half and they can focus on other things.” – Pastor Rickie Rush, Inspiring Body of Christ Church
- Place of worship or charity receives your donations next business day
- Stringent safety, security and privacy measures with military grade encryption
- All your donation records in one place for tax time
- No phone numbers, text message codes, or logins to remember
- Automatically pinpoints your location to identify the fundraiser or worship service you’re attending
- Save your home church or favorite charities for quick one-tap access
- Most reviewed Giving App – Over 39,000 verified reviews
- Highest rated Giving App – 4.9 out of 5-star rating
Discover new ways to give with Trending Causes!
Ratings and Reviews
The Church Needs Resources to Minister!
This app is the perfect way to personally see your financial gifts and oblations to the ministry! The PDF option is just what I need for tax-filing purposes. Every church should consider Givelify to save money, storage and other resources (keeping paper financial records isn’t cheap, even if practical).
There’s also something spiritually gratifying to actual see your financial giving increase and to witness first-hand how God honors trusting Him with your finances. Sometimes when doubt of God’s faithfulness creeps in, I open the app, put on praise and worship music, find a Scripture or two, sit in the presence of the Holy Spirit and just look at my giving totals. It’s not the amount but the confirmation that “Lord I trust you to do more with my resources than I would because you are my Source.” It’s transformative!
More importantly, the church needs resources to minister; this is a great way to track your financial givings to the House of the Lord. /bklyn👑
Developer Response ,
robertmotion - Thank you for sharing how Givelify helps you and your ministry make a difference in your congregation and the world. We are humbled and honored to help play an important part of your mission!
UMBC of Bloomington has Givelify yayyyyy!!!
Every Sunday I’d rush to Sunday school about and halfway there I realize I didn’t stop at ATM I had no money for Sunday school, no offering for benevolent, and no tithes. I was embarrassed because I put so many other things before that: getting groceries, putting gas in my car. I forget the most important thing the one thing that God asked me to do was remember him and give him 10%.
I know the benefits of giving because the church has done so many things not only for my family but for our community because people are walking in faith and trusting God in their giving.
I love Givelify because it takes the math out of it. I made the commitment at the beginning of the year to set up a reoccurring gift and then I just walk in faith that after that gift is given every other week that I still have enough to take care of the things that I need to take care of.
God has never failed me and he never well. I am so grateful for this tool and I don’t have to feel ashamed because I forgot to stop at the ATM thank the Lord. Let God do the math.
I hope this message gives you reassurance,
✝️ Good App but Lacks Features ✝️
I’ve used the recurring feature to pay my tithes for the last few years. The app gets the job done but when compared to other money sending apps it lacks a few features...
1. When using the recurring feature there are no notifications when your credit card expires. Your gifts will just stop being sent.
2. You can’t update the expiration date of your credit card on file, you must add a new card.
3. Your wallet only shows the last 4 digits of your cards on file. If you have multiple cards on file and you add a new card to replace an expired card, you will see 2 cards ending with XXXX (i.e. 1234). No way to determine which card is the old card (so you can delete it) and which card is the new card.
4. For certain functions, the app seems to switch between the app and the website. Each time it does this I get a pop up message asking me if I want to open the page in the Givelify app. This can be annoying at times.
5. The wallet only shows 2 options; Make Preferred and Delete. There is no option to update/add your credit card from the wallet. The only way to update your credit card is when you’re in the process of making a donation.
On the plus side...
I like having a history of my gifts. This is great because some churches don’t provide annual gifting statements if you’re not a member.
The app is especially great for the tech savvy generation who are accustomed to managing their business affairs online.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to rate our app, these are all great ideas for the app. Our engineers are constantly working on adding features to improve the experience. As far as switching between the app and website, due to Apple terms of service, payment for organizations is not allowed to be processed within-app. Therefore, you are taken to safari to process your donation, and then back to the app for your confirmation. Please let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. ^Miriam
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CONTROL-Z LLC
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Givelify Giving App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.