Introducing a faster, easier way to pay for all your City bills in a single, secure app that allows you to decide when and how much to pay.
Get this official City of Grand Rapids app, and pay with a tap - for free. GR PayIt is offered as a convenience to City residents, with no added fees*.
Currently, the app supports payments for the following services: Water, Waste Services, Property Tax, and Parking Tickets.
- Secure payment processing
- New bill notifications and bill payment reminders
- Ability to opt-in to Autopay for Water payments
- Ability to opt-in to Autoreload for Waste Services balance top-ups
- Access to account balances and history for all your City services, from a single app
- Payment receipts stored in the app’s “Wallet” for quick and easy access
- Coming soon: More city services
*At this time, Property Tax payments made through the app include a processing fee. However, all other services include no added fee.
Update payment method
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The ease of loading your trash account and paying online bills is great. However, the amount of reminder emails regarding needing to put money in the account is beyond excessive.
Finally a city that adapts!
I have lived in several cities (including Chicago) and none of them have had such an easy solution to manage city utilities. As the chief bill-person of my family I really appreciate having a good web app experience and iOS app. Most other cities you still have to mail checks! Good work in the app, I’ve had no issues with it. Love the reminders and chat bot. Thank you for simplifying such an annoying task of adulthood.
Even though I used the app to pay a parking ticket it was the easiest app to use. I really like the two interaction instead of having to find my way around the app and go through many menus. Great job.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.