Grade Corner is the easiest and fastest for students and parents to check grades in Aspen.
- Supports school systems that use the Aspen* grading system
- Shows current enrolled classes and current grade
- Shows grade breakdown by class categories
- Shows assignment due dates to help with planning
- Allows downloading of assignment attachments
- Shows recently graded assignments so parents and students can work with teachers as needed
- Easily email teachers directly from app
- Shows remarks from teachers per assignment
- Ability to filter assignments by class category
- Ability to view past grades from last year or term
- Supports families with multiple students
- Supports Dark Mode
Some Common Questions:
Q: Do I need an Aspen login to use the app?
A: Yes! If you don't know your credentials, ask your school administrator.
Q: What School Districts are supported?
A: Currently, the following districts are fully supported:
- Public schools in Washington, DC
- Chicago Public Schools
- Boston Public Schools
- And more!
Additional school districts can be added easily. However, due to the flexibility of the Aspen system, not all features may be available for custom Aspen systems.
Q: How do I know what my Aspen Id is?
A: Your Student Aspen Id is provided by your school district.
For Boston** and DC** - It's usually 6 to 7 digits such as: 12345567. Parents accounts are usually email addresses.
For CPS** - Use the first part of your cps.edu email.
Contact your school administrator to obtain credentials.
Q: How often are grades updated?
A: Grades are updated by teachers periodically. When they do, students can see the updates right away using the App.
Q: Is this app officially supported by my School District?
A: No! Grade Corner was created independently by a frustrated parent who had two children attending public schools in Washington, DC. Since I had a lot of time on my hands, I created Grade Corner to help other students and parents. So I am continuing to work hard to make grade, attendance, and tasks information accessible to all student.
Q: Is my data secure?
* Grade Corner is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Follett Corporation who produce the Aspen Student Information System
** Grade Corner is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to the school districts listed here.
A handful of little fixes and improvements:
- Fixed a bug where parents with multiple children can see accurate schedules
- Made the loading animation configurable in the settings screen. Choose from: classic pigeon, nervous bee, happy dog, loading dots, spinning pencil, or walking robot!
- Added a side menu drawer to get ready for notifications
Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly it’s great
I’ve used this app for a little while now because a friend recommended it to me and I gotta say it’s extremely easy to check my grades fast and to see what assignments I’m missing and Ik I sound like a total bot rn but it actually helps a lot it even has like choices of what colors to make your classes so it looks aesthetic and has a little pigeon that waves to you as the loading screen lol as a senior in highschool that needs to keep up with any and every assignment I have this is extremely useful.
I’m a Chicago Public School Student and logging into my districts website everytime Is really slow especially if you get your password wrong on accident. This app is amazing and great you can check everything so fast and it is so simple I just wish there was notifications for different things for example… notifications for when something gets graded… notifications for when you get a tardy or an absent to make sure if you might have been marked on accident.
I love this app
It is so quick and easy to let me know my grades a and to and ssl user friendly I love this app and how easy it is to know your grades and to find out what assessment are due and when it’s really easy to sign in and it’s very user friendly it’s free and saves you a struggle of signing onto your account every time it also gives you notifications every time something is assigned or a grade is posted it’s such a great app
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Edgar Roman
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Edgar Roman