Unite with your friends and crush mighty bosses in shooter combat!
One body is nobody! Gather your bros and kick the living heck out of tyrannical Autocrat's armadas in a series of breathtaking aerial battles! The enemy outnumbers you, but you're never alone -- the unique co-op mode allows you to join forces with either your bro or a new friend! Shooting never ends.
With a broad range of aircraft and upgrades to choose from, a variety of missions and challenges, Hawk is a good ol' adrenaline overdose. There's absolutely no way you'll ever get bored! So be ready to attack.
Maniac bros will help you choose the best guns and surprise the enemies with destructive missiles. Keep your strongest weapons reloaded to deliver a crucial strike to the enemies’ fighter jets. True bullet hell where metal melts.
– Exciting campaign: more than 240 levels full of enemies and breathtaking action!
– Unique co-op multiplayer: team up with your battle brothers to overcome challenges or join forces with random players for even more fun!
– Additional modes: Arcade, Team-up and Assault, each of them radically changing the gameplay!
– Perfect Shoot ‘em up: Lots of fighter jets, battle companions, ammunition and guns, and devices to choose from: your personal armory is packed with hi tech!.
– Huge bosses: battle and defeat enemies that are so big they don't even fit the screen! And wipe out swarms of their minions! Find pieces of the Danmaku barrage of bullets.
– Great visuals: Tired of space and lasers? Try out flying! Amazing 3d graphics will make you forget that this game genre is old school. Vertical shooters have never been better. Epic sky wars are full of excitement. Choose your «phoenix» and free the country from invaders. The symphony of air war and heroes' charisma are unforgettable!
– Retro modernized: Played Shmup (STG) games before? Think this is retro? We prove you are wrong. This top-down shooter will make you say «wow» and revive the best impressions of your scroll childhood. No matter you are a fan of Strikers, Tyrian, Ace Squad, Razor or Airborn or you participated in battle actions in 1945. You will become the fan of our freedom squadron!
Take your Broforce to victory. Feel the bullet force.
Pilots, get ready for Update 37.1. What’s new:
Avalon Crisis event returns
A unique event to celebrate the project's 5th Anniversary
Other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes we like taking on waves of ferocious foes in a solo shoot-’em-up, and sometimes we like teaming up with pals for co-op adventures. In this game, we love being able to do both. The luscious level design and awesome upgrades to our wicked-cool aircraft are what got us in the cockpit, but the slick co-op play elevates the action to sky-high levels.
Totally pay to win
This game was fun for me, but as I progressed I started to realize that greed has set in, I pay monthly to have unlimited veriduim, the extra daily gems, and extra overdrive, but no that’s not enough, so I purchase extra gems here and there to help me along, that’s not good enough, I try to get unique planes but you have to win contests, and the only other way is by getting lucky and getting from looting that is behind a ad wall which never happens, I spend gems to have more chances at loot for more chances at a unique plane, and it never comes, I have been playing for about 6 months, I have spent hundreds and I still don’t have not one unique plane, those that I see with them most spend in the upwards of thousands, that’s just crazy.......
Edit: I have been able to continue, I just enjoy game to much, I still think they could ask for less, with patience you can play through, I saved up gems from daily gems, and collecting them, which has been more rewarding on missions, if you want to upgrade quick it will cost you, but develop some patience and you can make it work as the game is addicting and fun!
In the end......
I deleted the app
So apparently there are little cutscenes when you do a level. The downside is you cant see them again. I got to level 32-ish when you added cut scenes and now I can’t see any of the previous ones which makes me kinda lost in the little story that’s going on. Can you please enable us to see them again? Thanks.
Another issue arose. Revive times are very confusing and frankly annoying. Revives (the ones where you call in backup and you get another ship) never come when you desperately need it. I feel like they should be allowed all the time not just random chances cause when you desperately depend on it, it’s not there. Also when you revive the immunity is not long enough. What I mean is when you are fighting a boss or you’re in one of those missile onslaughts, it just throws you in the middle of the screen and said boss or missiles easily destroy you again. Please fix this issue, it is very annoying. Thanks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- My.com B.V.
- 898.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 My.com B.V. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $2.99
- Crystal Pack $4.99
- Personal Offer $2.99
- Premium crystal pack $4.99
- Crystal pack $9.99
- Crystal pack $19.99
- Premium crystal pack $9.99
- Premium crystal pack $19.99
- Black Box Stabilizer $1.99
- 1 Pilots deck $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.