It’s the game The New York Times called a “Sensation,” and Cosmopolitan said “will be the best dollar you’ve spent.” Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game by Ellen DeGeneres and is one of the best games to play with friends! Now available to play through Facetime - where you can play with friends and family all over the world!
Do you love playing charades games? Heads Up! is just that, a fun twist on charades! Just guess the word that's on your head as your friends shout clues your way during 60 seconds of guessing glory! From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents - the game categories are endless and the fun is unstoppable.!
Choose from one of many exciting game decks like Harry Potter, Friends, and Marvel, or create a category all your own!
How to play Heads Up:
Pick a category - check! One player holds the phone to their glorious forehead like a headband, and 3, 2, 1! Go! Guess the words on the screen as your friends excitedly shout out clues. Got an answer right? Ding! Tilt your head down and keep on ruling this guessing game, you genius! Can’t guess what it is? Don’t stress! Just tilt your head up and skip to a new word! It’s that simple. So just download, grab a group of friends, and let the party games begin!
Cool Game Features:
- Play with friends, family, or hundreds of players at once!
- Draw a new game card simply by tilting your phone!
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook
- Like to play games on zoom? Take your Heads Up game online
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
Card Decks include:
- And lots more!
Game night fans, your new favorite charades app is here! What are you waiting for? Download today!
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Embedded webview is needed to display the opened hyperlink to the Privacy Center
Where did the high-heel take its date? To the football.
• New Decks are here and now easier to find! Kick off the month of February testing your black sitcom knowledge, then get ready for the big game with a round of Football or Basketball Today - right from the New Deck spot.
• Need something fun for Valentine's day? Put your date (or friends!) to the test with "All About Love".
• This build contains performance and UI updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Created by Ellen DeGeneres, this riotous game-night challenge reinvents charades for the app generation. Pick a category, then hold your device up to your head, screen facing outward, and guess the words using your friends’ clues. Several categories are included, with many more available as In-App Purchases. Best of all, you can record and share videos of your friends’ increasingly frantic efforts to clue you in. Heads Up! puts a fun, fast-paced party starter in your pocket.
Best way to spend $1.00 ever!
Me and my family are constantly bored and can never find a game we all agree on. Whenever we introduced something into the house one person always says something negative about it and we end up abandoning it. Yesterday when I purchased this game, I had to entice the whole family to even get together to play this game. When I finally succeed in doing so we tried out the accent card list and we immediately all agreed this was the best game ever! This game really brought our family together after 3 years of complete utter boredom! Thank you! I really recommend getting the game, it’s not only good for family but it’s also a great game to play with freinds!
Customer Service, or lack there of and deck problems
I used to love this game. It was a weekly game night activity with my family. However, one day, the app would not even open before it crashed. So, as many people do when troubleshooting, I deleted and again downloaded the app. When downloading, it gave me the ‘family download’ message, and being the only option, I of course used it. When I opened the new app, I could not restore purchases because I “do not own the app.” I have tried everything I could, and having done so, I did what the app said and contacted them about the error. I have emailed probably around six times with no response in about a month. I have purchased 9 decks, some on one account and some from the phone I am trying to get them back on. I understand that they don’t family share, which is kind of dumb but not the issue. The issue is I spent money on decks to get on my phone. I cannot get them back and the “customer service” won’t even respond. I just want my decks back. I spent money on them and I am VERY disappointed in the app service department because they are NOT doing their job. IF YOU HAVE FAMILY SHARING DO NOT BUY DECKS OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 228.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Telepictures Productions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Adult Supervision $1.99
- Just For Kids $0.00
- Happy Holidays $1.99
- Mix It Up $0.00
- That's So 90s $1.99
- The Ellen Show $0.00
- Food Fight $1.99
- Adult Supervision 2: Even Adultier $1.99
- Branded $1.99
- Super Heroes $1.99