Connect to the Lexington Herald-Leader newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Lexington, Frankfort, Winchester and Georgetown in Eastern Kentucky. The Lexington Herald-Leader report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Eastern Kentucky area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Lexington Herald-Leader opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Lexington Herald-Leader app comes with complimentary web access to the Lexington Herald-Leader site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Herald-Leader app, eEdition and the Lexington Herald-Leader webite.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.kentucky.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Away from home
Because of a family crises, I’ve been in California since February. I could not stay abreast of current events in Lexington if the Herald-Leader didn’t provide access to news worthy topics around town. I appreciate knowing how things will have changed once I return to My Old Kentucky Home.
Will things ever get better.
How are Lexington Herald – Leader has become a joke and an embarrassment to the citizens of Lexington. It seems to be rampant with spelling and grammar errors, incomplete obituary information lags behind to the point where sometimes the funeral service or visitation has been held before it appears in the paper if that’s what you want to call this. I find it odd that there seems to be an overabundance of articles and information about UK sports while the rest of the paper suffers for journalism that is incorrect and/lacking. This move to Louisville was supposed to make things so much better but sadly that is not the result and this is the Shame.
This used to be a great app. Great news content with an app that worked seamlessly. Unfortunately, they have been having log-in issues for weeks and have been unwilling/unable to fix them. The problem is that they continue to charge me for content that I cannot access. I have contacted the support team and keep getting the same response: we are aware of the issue and will address it in future updates. If they are unwilling to deliver or fix their product, they should not be charging folks for e-subscriptions. Wish I could give this zero stars.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 79.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 The Lexington Herald-Leader, an affiliate of The McClatchy Company. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.