Get everything you need to take better care - all in one place. With Hers, best-in-class treatments for hair, skin, sex, and mental health are just the beginning. Now, you can experience specially-curated health and wellness support designed to complement prescription treatment for everything from anxiety to hair loss to acne.
1. Programs: For members who have received a prescription through our platform, our Guided Start Programs bring you exclusive video content, designed with doctors, to guide you through the first 4 weeks of your treatment. We go into the science behind the treatment, tips & tricks for success, and tools for maximizing effectiveness. We also answer FAQs and let you know what can usually be expected in terms of timing and outcomes.
2. Care Concierge: Access support for your treatment 24/7 through live chat with agents who can help with order questions and provide support. And, get unlimited messaging to providers, with responses typically under 24 hours.
3. Member Shop: A seamless shopping experience of our entire collection of products, including top-rated fan favorites. See trending products, and check out in seconds.
* Content in the Hers app is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare provider if you have any questions about your treatment or medical condition or need medical advice.
Bye-bye bugs! This sweet summer update is full of performance improvements and optimizations to make your experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for excellent products!
Hers just got better!! Now there is an app!! Amazing, easy to use and everything I need right at my fingertips!
Now about the product! I tried this on a whim after seeing the JLo ad. Took the survey was prescribed minoxidil and spironolactone to treat my hair loss issues. I figured it was worth a try. So I starter the treatment and noticed results and new hair growth with in the first month and almost no hair falling out when I showered. Mind you it was falling out by the clumps. I love this stuff and love the personalized customer service and medical care I have received. If you are on the fence- just do it. You won’t be sorry! Thank you hers for restoring my hair but more importantly my confidence!
I’m a newbie
I just want to give a short review on the part that I’ve completed so far. I took the chance & reached out..that was the hardest step for me. But this app & the professionals affiliated with this app have been beyond kind & they are there to answer any question or concern I may have. Also their promptness is fantastic as well. They respond in no time. So my review so far (I’m waiting for my medication to arrive) I would have to give it a 10 out of 10
Not one time have I had any uneasy feeling or felt ignored or unimportant. Best decision I’ve ever made thus far! Thank you Hers! Look forward to see where this mental health journey takes me.
Seriously fell short
I gave this service a try to help with anxiety. A treatment plan was provided for me after answering a couple of questions. There was no conversation with the provider. I requested a different plan and instead of updating my plan, it was cancelled. And, I was never notified. I reached out to figure out what was going on (I thought maybe my order was processing) and I was informed that I would have to redo the appointment because technical limitations of their system. So not only did my plan go updated and unnoticed by the physician and care team, they also wanted me to go through this again with no explanation. I understand things happen but when you’re dealing with mental health, it’s important to do what you say you’re going to do for your patients and they fell majorly short for me. I’ve since tried a similar more personable service and I like it better!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hims, Inc. (CA)
- 54.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Hims & Hers Health, Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.