HGTV Magazine is a fresh home lifestyle magazine that gives readers inspiring real-life solutions for homeowners – from painting to pillows to property values – in an upbeat and engaging way. Inspired by HGTV's exciting and entertaining programming, the magazine offers insider advice from trusted experts, plus a look inside real people's homes. HGTV Magazine is accessible, friendly and fun!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
HGTV Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app changes have ruined my experience of the magazine! It's awful. The presentation is different, the pages load slowly, and the ad pages are so touchy that I have to concentrate on how I touch the screen or the ad opens and won't go back! I've had to delete the app and reload it more than once. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the print version. From reading many of the other reviews, it's not just me hating this app and wondering what in the world they were thinking!
I've written to the magazine, along with Good Housekeeping and I'm so frustrated with that process I've thought about cancelling both subscriptions!
Hope they go back to the "old" version. Thank goodness Redbook app hasn't been "updated". Don't!
I been reading hgtv magazine for a long time I love it makes me happy when I get it in the mail each moth like crazy times like this dring the coved 19 out bears to sit down after a long week of busy school I just enjoyed hgtv magazines looking at them when I get my issues of hgtv magazine geart job hgtv magazine for keeping all of the hgtv loves out there in the would I love hgtv magazine soo much I will have to give this hgtv magazine a 100/ out of 100 ❤️
Lovely, needs a few tweaks
I love having all the issues on hand. I’m always referring back to my favorite issues.
I do wish we could bookmark our favorite pages. It would take away the frustration of digging when you go back to those favorite bits.
Also, I agree with the others: the screen is way too touchy. Trying to move back and forth in a magazine becomes an exercise in angry yelling when it instead clicks out to whatever ad your fingers was vaguely near. I click on the ads all by myself. I don’t need the algorithm to trick me into it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- HGTV Magazine is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. HGTV Magazine is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HGTV Magazine $1.99
- HGTV Magazine $19.99
- Magazine-Jun/Jul 2012 $4.99
- HGTV Magazine $0.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2014 $4.99
- Magazine-Oct/Nov 2012 $4.99
- Magazine-September 2012 $4.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2013 $4.99
- Magazine-December 2012 $4.99
- Magazine-April 2013 $4.99