HGTV Magazine is a fresh home lifestyle magazine that gives readers inspiring real-life solutions for homeowners – from painting to pillows to property values – in an upbeat and engaging way. Inspired by HGTV's exciting and entertaining programming, the magazine offers insider advice from trusted experts, plus a look inside real people's homes. HGTV Magazine is accessible, friendly and fun!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
HGTV Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app changes have ruined my experience of the magazine! It's awful. The presentation is different, the pages load slowly, and the ad pages are so touchy that I have to concentrate on how I touch the screen or the ad opens and won't go back! I've had to delete the app and reload it more than once. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the print version. From reading many of the other reviews, it's not just me hating this app and wondering what in the world they were thinking!
I've written to the magazine, along with Good Housekeeping and I'm so frustrated with that process I've thought about cancelling both subscriptions!
Hope they go back to the "old" version. Thank goodness Redbook app hasn't been "updated". Don't!
Better than it used to be!
When I first started using this app it was buggy and difficult. Now a year later, I absolutely love it over the physical copy!
I use the favorite button to star ideas for later. No more to tearing out a page just to lose it!
I am also a fan of the hyperlinks for all the products they feature - no need to google them later to purchase!
Lovely, needs a few tweaks
I love having all the issues on hand. I’m always referring back to my favorite issues.
I do wish we could bookmark our favorite pages. It would take away the frustration of digging when you go back to those favorite bits.
Also, I agree with the others: the screen is way too touchy. Trying to move back and forth in a magazine becomes an exercise in angry yelling when it instead clicks out to whatever ad your fingers was vaguely near. I click on the ads all by myself. I don’t need the algorithm to trick me into it.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 47.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- HGTV Magazine is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. HGTV Magazine is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HGTV Magazine $19.99
- HGTV Magazine $1.99
- Magazine-February 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.