Housecall Pro is the #1 rated field service management program built to help run & grow your home services business from the palm of your hand. Save 15 hours a week by going paperless, allowing you to work on your business, not just for your business.
Scheduling and Dispatching
• Easily edit your schedule from your computer or smartphone
• Simple drag and drop calendar makes managing your schedule effortless
• Set recurring jobs, assign teams, and schedule arrival windows
• Send jobs straight to employee calendars
• Update employees with automatic notifications directly to their phones
• Improve communication with in-app messaging
• Attach notes and photos while out in the field
• Keep your customers coming back by sending them job status updates throughout the entire process
• Automatically send customers text and email reminders, confirmations, and en-route notifications
• Missing a call doesn’t mean missing a job when you allow your customers to book you online through your website, yelp, or Facebook
• Your customers will be able to book directly into your available schedule
Estimates & Invoices
• Create, update, and send your customers invoices and estimates from your computer or smartphone
• Automatically email estimates, invoices, and receipts
• Customize line items and add services throughout the job
• Accept cash, checks, and debit/credit
• Get paid faster processing credit cards directly through the app
• Send invoices through a text to let your customers pay online directly through their phone
• Directly deposit funds into your bank account
• Send automatic reminder emails or thank customers for their business after the job
• Stay top of mind for your customers with automated postcards delivered right to their doorstep
GPS Time Tracking
• Know when your team’s at the correct job site and avoid miscommunications
• Quickly see where your employees are and schedule them to the closest job
QuickBooks Online Integration
• Import job history, customer database, and price list
• Reconcile payments and invoices
• Instantly sync job data into QBO
• Easy to use customizable reporting widgets: see what you want to see, how you want to see it
• Drive business insights through easily accessible company data
Admin & Security
• Automatically sync all data to your secure cloud
• Allow admins to track job status from the office
• Set employee permissions, because not everything happening in your business is their business
• Export all customer data and job information at any time
Housecall Pro Awards
#1 Field Service Management App by GetApp (3 years in a row)
#1 Most User-Friendly Field Service Management Solution by Capterra
#1 Most Affordable Field Service Management Solution by Capterra
#1 on G2 Crowd
Upgrades to a paid subscription are through an in-app purchase. There are 3 different plans, starting at $39/month, that are flexible to your business’ needs.
Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Service Management Platform
I love it.. i do everything on it.. scheduling, payments (pushes to quickbooks).. the only problem I’ve had is it sometimes didn’t push the payment or invoice to quickbooks but it was my fault for putting certain characters in the line items like / () ; as soon as I learned that, I haven’t had any problems... and their support staff is really great I do absolutely everything on my phone.. I had to log onto the computer a few times to set up certain things... It’s also really great for getting reviews.. you link it to your google business page and Facebook and after the job is invoiced/ paid, they automatically send another email or text if it doesn’t have Their email asking how the service was with a star rating they can just click right there on the 5 stars and be done, or they have the option to write something in it’s super dumb easy quick for the customer to give a review... one other thing you can set up; after the job is done, you can choose how long weeks months days whatever for a postcard to be sent out with whatever you want to say on it. You set it up once and never think about it again.. the whole thing is pretty sweet.
Good App but.....
I really like the App and it does make things a lot easier for the most part. Some issues I have are
a complete lack of phone support, they use a chat feature to communicate about issues and problems and it is extremely slow. I spent the better part of an hour trying to resolve an issue about Quickbooks integration and Sales tax error codes and still did not get my issue resolved and still haven’t and I have over a hundred errors that I try to resolve and once I do that, 60 more pop up because the sales tax issue isn’t resolved. I don’t have time to read all the articles they send me or watch all of the videos. Poor poor customer support.
I wish they had a feature for route optimization. As it is I enter the customer into HCP and then I have to copy and paste the address into a different app so I can route my employees efficiently. There are so many things I like, entering preset job costs is easy and makes everything quicker. I love the ability to have the customer pay right on the app and the money is deposited the second day. My employees love the tip feature that pops up with every sale.
I give it only 4 stars only because of the customer support. I believe and hope that soon they will have route optimization. Other than customer support it’s a great app.
Still needs improvements
We are integrated so we can’t change now - HOWEVER half of what I was sold is true. You DO NOT have an account manager. That’s a flat out LIE. The merchant fees are INSANE - upwards of about 7% is taken from every sale - which is ABSURD; and they will you it’s 3.99% and plus this and plus that- it’s 7% bottom line!!! Oh and don’t think your bank will match what you think you’re earning it doesn’t add up - plus it takes days and days to get your money funded- or pay more for instant deposit which has never worked and still fees galore. You have to input EVERY SINGLE service. There’s no offer to set up reoccurring - needs fixing ASAP! Also they will tell you it imports to Quickbooks/ it doesn’t “yet”. I assure you, you’ll get the run around. Here’s my positives- the scheduling is relatively easy, clients like the ability to be invoiced ( some you have to hunt down for days, months) and you can gps to a location easily. I hope sales and actual product development meet in the middle and SOON. For $150 month plus 7% it’s a really expensive calendar!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review Fireflyee, please get in touch regarding the fees you are seeing, we'd like to help clarify everything. Our merchant fees can be found on our website: https://www.housecallpro.com/features/payment/
Payments taken through our app have a 2.99% fee.
Payments taken with a card reader have a 2.69% fee.
If you would like us to deposit those payments immediately to your bank, our insta pay service charges an additional 1% (3.69% or 3.99% respectively).
ACH payments are just 1%.
We do support recurring service plans that help you manage the continuing needs of your customers as well!
Please get in touch, we'd be happy to help you validate all of this and make sure you are getting all the benefits of our software!
- Codefied Inc.
- 176.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Codefied Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HouseCall Pro Simple Plan $49.99
- Start $64.99
- Modern Plan $139.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.