Housecall Pro is the #1 rated field service management platform built to help run & grow your home services business from the palm of your hand. Save hours a week by going paperless, so you can work on your business, not just for your business.
Scheduling and Dispatching
• Edit your schedule from desktop or phone
• Manage appointments with a drag & drop calendar
• Set recurring jobs, assign teams, & schedule arrival windows
• Send jobs straight to your techs’ calendars
• Update techs with automatic phone notifications
• Improve communication with in-app messaging
• Attach notes & photos while out in the field
• Deliver a 5-star experience
• Send job status updates & on-my-way texts
• Automatically send text and email reminders & confirmations
• Request reviews from your best customers
• Allow customers to book online through your website, Yelp, or Facebook
• Customers can directly book your available time slots
Estimates & Invoices
• Create, update, & send invoices & estimates from your computer or phone
• Automatically email estimates, invoices, & receipts
• Customize line items & add services during the job
• Accept cash, checks, & debit/credit
• Process credit cards quickly through the app
• Send text invoices & let your customers pay via phone
• Directly deposit funds into your bank account
• Close bigger jobs with consumer financing
• Send automatic reminder & thank-you emails
• Deliver automated postcards right to customers’ doorsteps
GPS Time Tracking
• See when your team’s at the job site & avoid miscommunications
• Track techs’ locations & schedule them to the closest job
QuickBooks Online Integration
• Import job history, customers, & price list
• Reconcile payments & invoices
• Instantly sync job data into QBO
• Track key data points with customizable reporting widgets
• Drive business insights & optimize marketing
Admin & Security
• Automatically sync data to your secure cloud
• Allow admins to track job status from the office
• Set employee permissions
• Export customer data & job information at any time
Housecall Pro Awards
#1 Top PerformerField Service Management Solution by Capterra
Top Category Leader for a Field Service Management App by GetApp (3 years in a row)
Rated Excellent on Trust Pilot for business services
Upgrades to a paid subscription are through an in-app purchase. There are 3 different plans, starting at $49/month, that are flexible to your business’ needs.
Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best Service Management Platform
I love it.. i do everything on it.. scheduling, payments (pushes to quickbooks).. the only problem I’ve had is it sometimes didn’t push the payment or invoice to quickbooks but it was my fault for putting certain characters in the line items like / () ; as soon as I learned that, I haven’t had any problems... and their support staff is really great I do absolutely everything on my phone.. I had to log onto the computer a few times to set up certain things... It’s also really great for getting reviews.. you link it to your google business page and Facebook and after the job is invoiced/ paid, they automatically send another email or text if it doesn’t have Their email asking how the service was with a star rating they can just click right there on the 5 stars and be done, or they have the option to write something in it’s super dumb easy quick for the customer to give a review... one other thing you can set up; after the job is done, you can choose how long weeks months days whatever for a postcard to be sent out with whatever you want to say on it. You set it up once and never think about it again.. the whole thing is pretty sweet.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad to hear that you're loving the tools we made for home service businesses. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions to improve.
Good App but.....
I really like the App and it does make things a lot easier for the most part. Some issues I have are
a complete lack of phone support, they use a chat feature to communicate about issues and problems and it is extremely slow. I spent the better part of an hour trying to resolve an issue about Quickbooks integration and Sales tax error codes and still did not get my issue resolved and still haven’t and I have over a hundred errors that I try to resolve and once I do that, 60 more pop up because the sales tax issue isn’t resolved. I don’t have time to read all the articles they send me or watch all of the videos. Poor poor customer support.
I wish they had a feature for route optimization. As it is I enter the customer into HCP and then I have to copy and paste the address into a different app so I can route my employees efficiently. There are so many things I like, entering preset job costs is easy and makes everything quicker. I love the ability to have the customer pay right on the app and the money is deposited the second day. My employees love the tip feature that pops up with every sale.
I give it only 4 stars only because of the customer support. I believe and hope that soon they will have route optimization. Other than customer support it’s a great app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the candid feedback. For a while, our pros requested phone support, and we now offer support over the phone- just chat in or email us at email@example.com and we'll get a phone call set up for you.
Still needs improvements
We are integrated so we can’t change now - HOWEVER half of what I was sold is true. You DO NOT have an account manager. That’s a flat out LIE. The merchant fees are INSANE - upwards of about 7% is taken from every sale - which is ABSURD; and they will you it’s 3.99% and plus this and plus that- it’s 7% bottom line!!! Oh and don’t think your bank will match what you think you’re earning it doesn’t add up - plus it takes days and days to get your money funded- or pay more for instant deposit which has never worked and still fees galore. You have to input EVERY SINGLE service. There’s no offer to set up reoccurring - needs fixing ASAP! Also they will tell you it imports to Quickbooks/ it doesn’t “yet”. I assure you, you’ll get the run around. Here’s my positives- the scheduling is relatively easy, clients like the ability to be invoiced ( some you have to hunt down for days, months) and you can gps to a location easily. I hope sales and actual product development meet in the middle and SOON. For $150 month plus 7% it’s a really expensive calendar!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review Fireflyee, please get in touch regarding the fees you are seeing, we'd like to help clarify everything. Our merchant fees can be found on our website: https://www.housecallpro.com/features/payment/
Payments taken through our app have a 2.99% fee.
Payments taken with a card reader have a 2.69% fee.
If you would like us to deposit those payments immediately to your bank, our insta pay service charges an additional 1% (3.69% or 3.99% respectively).
ACH payments are just 1%.
We do support recurring service plans that help you manage the continuing needs of your customers as well!
Please get in touch, we'd be happy to help you validate all of this and make sure you are getting all the benefits of our software!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Codefied Inc.
- 162.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Codefied Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HouseCall Pro Simple Plan $49.99
- Start $64.99
- Modern Plan $139.99
- Grow $149.99
- HouseCall Pro Starter Plan $39.99
- HouseCall Pro Grow Plan $99.99
- HouseCall Pro Grow Plan $79.99
- Essentials $149.99
- Basic $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.