Hoverlay’s camera-based Augmented Reality browser extends your browser, social feed, or email to make content appear directly in your room. From art, to e-commerce to holograms, Hoverlay brings digital twins into your space, in real size.
Use Hoverlay to also place links, social or professional profiles, contact info, videos, 3d models, audio or images at any location. Augment your next event, popup store, concert or store with content that others can unveil using the Hoverlay camera.
To learn about latest Hoverlay news and updates follow @hoverlayAR on Twitter or Instagram, like us on Facebook or check the hoverlay.com webpage.
Questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- View products or artwork directly in your physical space
- Click "Back" button to go to the associated web page
- Now supports 360 portals
Ratings and Reviews
A whole new world
I’ve never experienced my music this way; now my performances aren’t limited to the stage or 2D video. Kevin is officially On Earth
- Hoverlay, Inc.
- 314.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Hoverlay, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.