This HS3Touch client is NOT a stand-alone app. It is designed to work in tandem with HS3Touch Designer (a commercial Windows software program). If you do not have a license for HS3Touch Designer, please install HomeSeer Mobile (our standard free app) instead.
• Any HS3 or HS3PRO-powered HomeSeer system (including all HomeTrollers)
• HomeSeer HS3Touch Designer
• MyHomeSeer-Remote cloud service account
• Ensure that your HomeSeer HS3 system is running
• Register for a Free MyHomeSeer-Remote account and add your HomeSeer license codes to that account
• Download and install the HSTouch client (this app) on your mobile device(s)
• Open your IOS settings, find HSTouch and enter your MyHomeSeer username and password
• Launch this app and connect using MyHomeSeer. Your system should now be accessible!
• App will automatically load a default project based on the type of IOS device you are using.
Ability to fit screens on notched displays
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works OK, but feels dated
Works ok, but has its its quirks. For example, on my ipad, you can only see the full screen in landscape mode. If you orient the tablet to portrait mode, it cuts off the right side of the screen. Things like this make it feel dated.
I do use it periodically and do find that it generally works. Would use it more if it was updated. In the mean time, there's always the Alexa or google home apps.
Happy this works again!
I am so happy I’m able to connect again with the original Homeseer mobile app. The new one was more complicated and the interface didn’t look as good as this “old” one. Who cares anyway as long as you can touch a button and get a response from the light or switch almost instantly. Besides, I use Alexa most of the time, so this basic mobile app is just fine for my needs. It has worked well for years!
My HS3Touch License Just Got Disabled
So now my HS3Touch license which I bought to go with my HomeSeer doesn’t work because apparently too many people thought this was for homeseer so they disabled the app.
How do I reactivate my HS3Touch license and get past the big blue screen?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.