Our latest creation, Battleheart 2, is now available! We hope our fans will check it out!
Lost Frontier is a turn-based strategy game, brought to you from the creators of the Battleheart and Zombieville series'. In a fantasy-western setting consumed by steam-punk technology and the supernatural, can you survive with just your wit and a six-gun at your side?
• Story Mode - Play through 24 chapters that introduce you to the gameplay, characters, and world of Lost Frontier.
• Challenge Mode - once you've mastered the mechanics, put your knowledge to the test in a series of 20 demanding missions.
• 20 Unique Unit types - take command of a wide range of Wild West forces, from Gunslingers and Cavalry to civil-war era Cannons and Gatling Guns. Or, employ more exotic weapons like steam-powered Gyrocopters and Zeppelins, and enlist the help of dark forces like Werewolves and Necromancers.
• Living Legends - choose a "Living Legend" as the leader of your forces. Each of the 9 unique legends grow in power as you play with them, and promote different play styles. Will you pick your foes off from a distance as Wyatt "Long-Arm" Wilcox, or focus on brute force with the help of ace gunslinger John "6-eyes" McGraw?
• Custom Games - choose from a variety of maps, set up the rules, and play with or against AI or human players via local, hot-seat play.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a bug which prevented Dutch Quimby's "Parachutes" perk from working properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid but Lacking
Every time Mina mobile releases a new game I get very excited they have all been 5 star games for me. This game is absolutely awesome. The music, sound effects, the story (still haven't beat it). The only thing that lets me down is the battle animations. When you compare this game to other strategy RPGs it excels in all area except for that. Take, in my opinion, the greatest strategy RPG ever, fire emblem. You move your units across the map, the same way you do this, but when you come into conflict you go into a better graphics fight. I know it's something petty, but it's one of the small things I've always enjoyed about other. Also the in app purchases for a paid for game. Other than those two things the game is still with the 2.99$, just not 5 stars.
Nice graphics, sound and art however..
There are a few minute details which high end turn based strategy games feature. One day into the game, I find myself not knowing how to check or accepting a serious flaw in the game. We are unable to view the range for our own units. We are unable view any information about the terrain, also. For instance, clicking or holding your finger on a unit should serve a purpose to display ranged attack length or unit information. Recruiting is annoying because everytime you view a unit, they prompt a 2 sentence pop up of information which increases time to select your unit. We should also be able to station units on saloons or homes. I’m also not sure if ranger attacks can go through them? They’re are so many mesas as well but shouldn’t we be able to place our units on them, or on hills. Also the menu buttons are way to close, they feature similar font and size. So often I will click on a different button than I desire, as they’re placed on the top right. I’d prefer more copy and paste of advance wars , Lost Frontier is old but there is much untapped potential.
One of the best turn-based strategy games
I play a lot of turn based strategy games on my pc, but when I’m traveling I have to play mobile games, and when I was looking for mobile games, I found lost frontier. This game blew me away, and this game is a lot better than even some of the games on my pc. The story is great, and it is one of the few mobile games that actually has a good storyline. The combat is really good, as it is simple to learn, but you can do so much with it. The campaign is the best part imo, but the challenge and custom maps are also fun. Also, it is really cool unlocking new abilities for your character as you go along. On top of that, to fully upgrade any character it’s only $.99, so the max you can spend in the game is only $9, and you really don’t need to pay anything as it’s not pay to win at all. I have never written a game review before, but this game is so good that I had too.
The developer, Mika Mobile, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 160.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Mika Mobile, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Boost McGraw $0.99
- Boost Wilcox $0.99
- Boost Valentine $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.