Scan, print and manage documents with your iOS device!
Using only your iPhone or iPad you can instantly scan and print any written, printed or graphic material, including:
- Contracts for your partners or clients;
- Business cards;
- Receipts to track your expenses;
- Paper notes and mindmaps to save the best ideas for future reference;
- Book pages and articles for further reading and analysis;
- Texts that don't offer a digital copy;
Or any other multipage document for different purposes.
Manage your documents easily:
* SCAN with a camera or choose photos from Camera Roll.
* PRINT scanned documents, as well as the text from Clipboard, attached to emails documents and web pages.
* EDIT scans perspective and borders, apply filters, adjust contrast, correct or change the orientation.
* STORE all your scans in iCloud and synchronize them between all your iOS devices.
* PROTECT your files with Touch ID or passcode.
* FIND documents in Photos with Doc Detector.
* SHARE scans separately or send a number of files in one PDF file via Mail, iMessage or simply save to Photos.
Accurate scans, simple editing, and sharing: Scanner for Me is your indispensable companion for studies, home finances and business use!
Get a full version to access all Premium features:
* CONVERT your scans into editable text with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology. Recognition is available for texts in English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Norwegian, Japanese and Portuguese.
* SIGN docs right on the screen of your device! Create & save one or more signatures and add them to scans whenever you need.
* HIGHLIGHT the key points of your scans to glean the main idea at a glance.
* SCAN & SHARE without limits
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
- a 1-month subscription (6.99 USD);
- a 3-month subscription (14.99 USD);
- an annual subscription with a 3-day free trial period (39.99 USD).
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Got questions or suggestions? Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
- Performance improvements you won’t necessarily notice but will definitely enhance your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
You Scammed Me
I looked into this app knowing that it was free and because I need this for a school project. The first thing this app asked me was a subscription with a free trial followed by monthly payments. Knowing that I can unsubscribe anytime, I subscribed to the app only to find out that the app didn’t suit my needs. I immediately uninstalled the app from my phone and went to the App Store to remove the subscription. Somehow, this app still had access to my account and took money from me, which I was notified of today because I didn’t have enough money in my account. This is not ethical, and I want to get my money back. As proof, I can send the photo of my downloads. This app was downloaded on May 1, 2018 and deleted May 1, 2018. Please address this concern. Thank you.
To whom it may concern,
I did go to the App Store and remove my subscription. I don’t understand how it my removal did not work. Again, I downloaded the app and found out it doesn’t work well on my phone. I then deleted the app from my phone and went to the App Store. I made sure that I removed my subscription the day I registered for the subscription. Somehow my cancellation did not work. I know how to unsubscribe from apps from previous experiences on my personal device and other devices. I just don’t understand how the I couldn’t unsubscribe this one time. Thanks for your response.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing in the comments. Note that subscription remains active if you delete the application. There is no way the application can charge you without your conscious voluntary subscription for Premium (with a free trial period). You were most likely charged because you did not cancel the subscription before the trial ended. Kindly keep in mind that you (and you alone) can cancel a subscription at any moment through your device Settings - iTunes & App Store - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions - Manage. Otherwise please contact Apple support directly.
Unfortunately developers have no access to users' accounts and cannot assist on subscriptions or refunds. For further assistance with refund procedure in this case please contact Apple support directly: https://support.apple.com/ Thank you in advance! If you have any additional questions - please let us know at email@example.com
Charged $43 for free trial that I cancelled BEFORE free trial ended.
I am very disappointed with the developers of this app. I temporarily needed this app to scan some paperwork for school, so upon opening the apps, after it gave subscription options, I chose the 3-day FREE trial. After I scanned the documents that I needed to scan, I promptly went into my App Store profile and went ahead and cancelled my subscription to be sure I didn’t get charged once the free-trial ended. All was well. A couple of hours later, I checked my bank account and noticed that my there was an apple store transaction for $43... mind you that it was a 3-day FREE trial and I was charged for a 1-year subscription to the app within hours. I never authorized this purchase and never provided and password, fingerprint or anything to verify or authorize the purchase.
Overall, the app itself is fine, but because of this “scam” I would not suggest this app to anyone, nor will I ever purchase it again. I am not one to write reviews, but I am very upset and disappointed with this situation.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to learn about the negative experience you had with the app and that the free trial terms were not clear enough. The free trial is not activated without the user’s consent and afterwards converts into a full, paid subscription. You can always cancel it through your device Settings - iTunes & App Store - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions - Manage. Otherwise please contact Apple support directly.
Like being relentlessly bombarded by ads?
I couldn't make a single move with this app without being dragged to the App Store and having some random app thrown in my face. I've never had to fight through so much crap to execute a simple function before. You hold it above a document and once it's got it in focus, it automatically takes the picture and cues itself for the next page, and this function seemed to work very well, actually. Then, I selected three of the six pages (the limit of the free version of the app) of the document to email to myself. What arrived was the first page, followed by some blankness which it called "pages 2 and 3".
So, the violent onslaught of ads, combined with its failure to include the three scanned pages that it claimed it would send in the email attachment earns it zero stars!
I will admit that it was good at the scanning part. Maybe everything functions properly when you buy the full version, but the free version doesn't even do what it claims it will do, and that makes me sad.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate if you could contact our support service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with screenshots of the documents captured by the app so that we could help improve the quality of your future scans. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 179.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Scanner App + OCR $6.99
- Upgrade to Pro! $39.99
- Upgrade to Pro! $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.