The most accurate professional-grade dictation service available on the market. Create templates, add custom words, and instantly dictate your documents – Dragon Anywhere will automatically adapt to how you speak. Download your one-week FREE TRIAL now! Trial converts to a monthly ($14.99) or annual ($149.99) subscription.
WHY USE DRAGON ANYWHERE
Paperwork doesn’t end when you’re away from your desk. Dragon Anywhere is the only mobile dictation app that enables continuous dictation of documents, with no length or time limits. This means, you can dictate documents of any length, edit, format, and share them directly from your mobile device—whether visiting clients, a job site or at your local coffee shop.
Mobile employees are often burdened with heavier documentation demands—client intake forms, reports and more. Dragon Anywhere makes it easy to create detailed and accurate documents, fill out reports and forms, or complete other paperwork— directly on your smartphone and tablet, all on-the-go. And because you can also synchronize your personal customizations with Dragon Professional for the desktop, work started in the field or out on the road can easily be completed back at your home or office.
DRAGON ANYWHERE FEATURES:
• Fast & accurate dictation means you can dictate immediately with 99% recognition accuracy right out of the gate, with no training required.
• No time or length limits means you can speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length – from a business report to an entire book!
• Need to fill out forms from the road? Easily create form-based templates using Dragon Anywhere’s auto-texts feature and create and fill out forms, such as client in-take forms, and even navigate field to field by voice commands.
• Powerful customizations, like the ability to add words specific to your industry, means even better dictation accuracy as you create documents. Or create simple voice commands to short-cut repetitive steps, like inserting an email signature or standard clauses into documents.
• Robust voice formatting and editing lets you select words and sentences for editing, correction, and deletion, apply common formatting like underline and bold, or voice navigate through fields of a report template.
• Need to share or work anywhere? Simply import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®.
• Synchronize with supported Dragon desktop solutions and work started on the road or in the field can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows.
• Dragon Anywhere supports the following languages: US English, Canadian English, UK English, and German.
• Dragon Anywhere uses cloud-based speech recognition, and requires an internet connection to dictate.
• For any technical or subscription assistance with Dragon Anywhere, please contact Nuance Support: https://www.nuance.com/dragon/support/dragon-anywhere-support.html
Dragon Anywhere has your privacy in mind:
• All communication with the cloud is secured with Enterprise grade encryption.
• The app does not require access to your personal information, and only requires access to the device’s microphone and storage.
• One-week free trial converts to Monthly subscription. Monthly ($14.99) subscription; Annual ($149.99) subscription. Subscriptions charged to your iTunes account.
• Manage your subscription via iTunes Settings.
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of term unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Terms of Service: https://www.nuance.com/dragon/dragon-anywhere/eula.html
Improved Forget/Reset password functionality.
General improvements, including usability, stability, and security updates.
Support for iOS 9.x, 10.x. and 11.x will be dropped in a future release.
32-bit device support will be dropped in a future release.
Ratings and Reviews
Great until it’s not!!!! Fix your glitches then 5*****
It crashes then it won’t work!!!!
Updated review: Originally have this a 1 and now I’m changing to a 3 because this app is great but glitchy! It does crash because I spoke to another user and his crashes at times too but he loves it like I do so we just bear with it. The other issue is technical support is not 24 hours and there was a lady who was a little rude but when I called initially but oh well... I will say If you can get in touch with tech support they will help you although kinda abrupt and rude... So back to the app... First I had an issue with it being frozen. So I tried to turn my phone off, turn it back on, and then go back into the app no dice. Then I tried uninstall and then reinstall and just my dumb luck I forgot my password so I tried to reset my password but it wouldn’t send me the link instead I got a message on my screen that said “Please try again we are unable to contact the server please try again later” which would not go away!!! It stayed like that for several hours. I had to wait until customer service opened up at 8am to get in touch with tech support. I hate to complain because, As I said before they helped me and I do really like the accuracy of dragon anywhere just need to iron out the kinks...
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry to hear about your experience, and our goal is to provide exceptional service. Your feedback has been noted, and if you have any additional concerns, please contact our Dragon Anywhere Technical Support team at 770-702-6014.
We are glad to hear your feedback regarding our speech recognition accuracy. Thank you for your continued support.
READ THIS for iPhone 7+ with iOS 10.3.3 thru 11.0.1
This app is absolutely fantastic! But there are some problems with subscribing from within the app downloaded from the App Store for the iPhone. This review applies to an iPhone 7+ running iOS 10.3.3 through 11.0 .1. I have no way of knowing whether this review is valid on any other iPhones or versions of IOS. If you download this app and press the Subscribe button, and subscribe from within the app, you will never get the app to work. This applies to iOS 10.3.3 through 11.0 .1. You must first set up your account at the Nuance website. And then download the app. I did it the wrong way during the last week of September 2017, and I wasted a great deal of time with the Nuance tech support and also Apple tech support. There is simply no other way to do it then first purchasing the trial from the Nuance website, or skip the trial and purchase the subscription right away, otherwise your life will be filled with incredible time wasting headaches and hassles. Besides that, this app is absolutely fantastic! Incidentally, there is no difference in price. But purchasing the subscription from Nuance offers the option of a yearly subscription that gives you 12 months for the price of 10.
It really deserves more than two stars but...
I had a subscription to this app two years ago. It had a very good transcription rate... between 80% to 90%. It was that good. I’ve canceled the subscription because I ended up not using it during the editing part of my work. Then my wrists started acting up, and thought this would be the next best thing to continue working.
I re-subscribed to Dragon Anywhere back in November 16, 2020, and am writing this review on November 26, 2020. Ten days into my subscription and I have not been able to get into the app. I have been in touch with both Apple and Nuance to address this issue, downloaded, deleted and re-downloaded the app at least five times. Canceled my subscription and attempted at resubscribing, not to mention having a two hour phone call with Nuance and Apple’s customer service... still, couldn’t log in. I changed my password, tried restoring a subscription... same thing. When it works, this app is phenomenal. You can train it, and it requires minimal editing in terms of punctuations. So, if you’re one of the lucky ones who got it to work, well done you. They also have excellent customer service, courteous and you can tell that they try to do their best to help. It is regrettably too glitchy for the five-star rating the app deserves.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nuance Communications
- 66.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2020 Nuance Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dragon Anywhere $14.99
- Dragon Anywhere $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.