ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, instant ICD9 to ICD10 conversion, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again... nor will you scratch your head wondering which 'magic word' is in the code's name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. "MI" to "Myocardial Infarction"
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, 'vertebrae' matches 'vertebra' and 'ovarian' matches 'ovary'
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The 2019 ICD10-CM codes are effective October 1, 2018.
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable and browsable access to the old ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015.
Fixed visiblity of the search text in iOS 12
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredible app for quick reference billing
I use this regularly to either look up codes for correct diagnosis under ICD-10, or to confirm that a previously submitted billing charge was correct. Great quick reference app. Easy to understand interface. Love it. Thank you
If you need to search ICD 10 codes this is the app to get
I have tried several applications for iCD 10 coding and this is the best. I even like it much more than the cumbersome printed ICD 10 book from the AMA.
Do not upgrade from inside the app to get rid of advertisements. It will not work, you will have to go back to the App Store and buy the premium app from the App Store directly. That will erase your favorites list and you will have to start over. Good app if you buy the premium version to begin with.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry for the delay in seeing this concern! If you’ll email me I will be happy to provide you a refund for the second charge. Either route should work but it sounds like you ran into an issue with removing ads in a previous version which has sense been fixed.
My email is email@example.com. Without a connection outside the App Store I have no way to provide that refund, but if you email me we’ll take care of it.
- Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- 69.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2019 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.