My Currency Converter Pro is the simplest, most beautiful currency converter you'll ever find. It supports over 150 different currencies from all around the world, ranging from the US Dollar to the Colombian Peso! It even supports BitCoin, LiteCoin and Dogecoin! If you're travelling, this really is a great app to use - you can find out how much your currency is worth in just a few short moments, even if you aren't connected to the internet!
- Over 150 currencies supported.
- One of the first converters to support BitCoin, LiteCoin and Dogecoin!
- Incredibly simple interface.
- Exchange rates are updated automatically - you don't have to do anything!
- "Switch" button to invert the currencies.
- Converts as you type (no need for a "Convert" button!)
- Uses 3 decimal places for greater accuracy!
- Find the current exchange rate of what you're converting.
- Optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
- Pro version is ad-free and includes Apple Watch support!
Let us know if you have any comments or feedback! It's similar in nature to XE currency converter and Currency Converter Plus, but offers a lot more.
Ratings and Reviews
Great simple accurate conversion!
I use this app daily and it is the most simplistic one I could find. Fast conversion and love the instant conversion (no need for button). Two things would put it over the top:
1. Add a widget
2. Make the history graph more like the “XE” app where you can get time stamps as you move your finger over the graph
Love the simplicity, but hate the keyboards
I absolutely love that the Apple Watch app opens directly to the input screen. However, the app isn’t optimized for the *year-old* series 4, so the keyboard is too small and doesn’t fill the screen as would be expected. This makes it very hard to use.
The iPhone app’s keyboard has the opposite problem: it’s too tall, so when I hold my phone naturally, it’s hard to reach the top keys. The keyboard should be sized similarly to the built-in Calculator app’s, I think, in order to make it easier to use.
3 stars may seem harsh, but the entire iPhone and Watch apps are built around using the keyboard, and both keyboards are not user-friendly.
I downloaded the free version but couldn’t find the history page. I reached out to the developer but no response. I trusted that the paid version would have the history graph so went ahead and paid.
Sadly I could not find the history page so wrote to the developer again - still no response so I believe this is misrepresented- and I feel quite disappointed
Developer Response ,
Hi, I responded to your e-mail several hours after you sent it but it seems you made a typo when typing in your e-mail address, because my response couldn't be delivered to you. I was therefore unable to get in touch with you. This was my response:
"You can find this by tapping the exchange rate at the very top of the screen. You should see a small graph icon next to it."
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JRustonApps B.V.
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 jRustonApps B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Support the developer $0.99