Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features.
- FREE on phone (not on watch), with lots of features like 3D map and hole flyover. Why pay for other golf GPS apps?
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch. No phone needed on course. It is the only stand alone golf GPS app today. Play without lugging your phone with you, and ditch your Garmin watch. Plus, it analyzes your swing and putt while you play.
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on the Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more…
- TrackMyGolf uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing.
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world.
- Natively support Apple Watch series 2, series 3's GPS, no need to carry phone during game
- No need for Internet connection. Once a golf course is loaded, it is automatically cached. You do not need Internet on the course, or for future rounds.
- Our gesture recognition technology automatically recognizes a golf swing, and it automatically tracks your game score. All you need is an Apple Watch, no more pen and paper scorecard.
- It automatically records the GPS location of each swing. We track your club distance and accuracy automatically.
- Built-in swing analysis for each auto detected swing, it shows you a number of stats, such as tempo, hand speed, swing plane, impact angle....
- Built-in Putt analysis for each auto detected putt. It shows you tempo, take-back angle, take-back time, push-through angle, push-through time
- Auto hole switching, it knows when you finished with a hole.
- Simple mode allows you just track the total score if you do not want to track shot-by-shot
- Real-time wind direction forecast so that you can adjust what club to use
- Use your phone, or Apple Watch, or both at the same time. Real-time sync data between phone and watch.
- Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
- View each hole in 2D or 3D map
- Fly-over 3D view of each hole to get a better view before you start
- Insightful statistics of your game, covering club distances, fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch and contribute to activity rings.
Some features, such as watch functionalities, custom club etc. are available in our paid premium plan. Support us so that we can continue to refine the product. There are two ways to gain premium access:
- Monthly subscription for $4.99/month. It is auto renewing every month unless you cancel. There is a free 7 days trial, during which time you will not be charged.
- Yearly subscription for $18.99/year
Note on subscription:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
As a premium member, you gain unlimited cloud storage of your past rounds of golf. You will also have unlimited access to our course database, which is constantly updated to reflect the latest golf course changes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- remove premium features (existing premium users are not affected)
- improve auto hole advance logic
- fix one "Object not found" bug
- measure distance to hazard on watch
Ratings and Reviews
Best golf gps app
I have been a long time user of TrackMyGolf. I normally never write reviews, but I love it so much that I want to write this. Part of the goal is to save you time evaluating. I have done extensive evaluation with the various golf apps out them, let me tell you, they cannot compare with this app. Just look at the UI, you can immediately tell it was designed with love, clean and beautiful homepage puts me in the mood of golfing every time I open the app. But, that it is not all, there are a lot of attentions to details. For example, in the watch app, when you input scores in the simple mode, you can tap on the watch to quickly increment or decrement scores. Or you can quickly input through predefined (par, birdie, eagle) input. Either way, I can be done inputting score within few seconds. In comparison, in some other apps, I have to turn the crown to select scores. The Apple Watch's crown is not the most friendly input method, it is not precise, I end up having to fiddle with it for quite some time, that just frustrates me, and you do not want that in your golf game. For those interested in stats, this app has tons of it too. In Pro mode, it auto tracks each of your golf swing. I am surprised no one has done it yet, it is such an innovative use of the Apple Watch. Trust me, get this app, it solves all your needs.
Golf gps app with stats
Have you thought about tracking your club stats? Then you may have looked into gadgets, you know those that sell tags that you screw to the end of your golf clubs, and when you swing a club, you have to tag it so that the system knows you have recorded a shot? I am one of the early adopters. Let me tell you the stats are amazing, I finally know which club I am weak on. But, the process of using those system is a nightmare. I have to constantly remember to tag my shot, which distracts me from my games. Until one day, I found out about TrackMyGolf app. I have an Apple Watch already, so this is a no brainer to download. And I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised how good the system is. I regret not finding out about this app earlier, so I wasted all that money on the useless gadgets. Unlike those tag systems, where I have to remember to manually tag my shots, the Apple Watch automatically recognizes that I have swing, so it auto captures the shot. I can input the club used later on or on the spot, and move on. It is a painless process. I am a happy man now that I save money, automate data collection, and still be able to see the same data insight. Do not repeat my mistake wasting money on gadget, if you have Apple Watch, you have everything already, if you download this app.
Good but could be better
I searched around for the best app that works with Apple Watch and I think this is it. Like everything except its a little weak on statistics, doesn’t calculate much even tho it has all the data.
The worst thing is that it calculates average driving distance but includes your iron shots on par 3s. Completely worthless. And yes, I did the math to verify this assertion.
Update: they fixed the error and notified me of it, great support from the developers! Thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 56.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Vimo Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TrackMyGolf Monthly Membership $4.99
- TrackMyGolf Yearly Membership $18.99
- Unlimited Access Premium Package $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.