Color Splash Master is a simple photography editor that allows you to create outstanding photos using selective colorization effects. You can remove, restore original or entirely change colors on parts of the image. Using our app you can enhance your photos to draw viewers attention to specific areas of the image by keeping their colors and removing colors from the rest of the image.
HOW IT WORKS
After you choose an image from the library or take a new one using the camera, the image will be converted to a grayscale image. You can restore or entirely change colors on desired parts of the image by stroking with your finger over them. There are four tools that you can use: Restore, Decolor, Recolor and Tint. Restore tool restores original image colors. Decolor tool removes colors from the image by converting them to grayscale. Recolor and Tint tools change image colors. The main difference between them is that the Tint tool preserves image luminance. Tint tool is good to change colors of darker parts of the image. Recolor tool is good to change colors of lighter parts of the image. After you are satisfied with your changes, you can save the image or share it.
- zoom & pan
- undo & redo
- iPhone & iPad
- configurable brush size, opacity and softness
- mini preview for displaying part of the image covered by your finger during drawing
- optional hiding of toolbars with a single tap gesture to utilize whole screen
- sharing to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and sending via mail and message
- decolor tool for removing colors
- restore tool to restore native image colors
- recolor tool to change image colors
- tint tool to change image colors while preserving luminance
- simple tutorials explaining main features
zooming in/out- pinch gesture
filling image on screen - double tap gesture
hiding toolbars - single tap gesture
panning - if Pan tool is selected swipe one finger otherwise swipe two fingers
drawing with tool - swipe one finger
Although we read all App Store reviews, we cannot respond to them, nor identify the user who wrote them. If you have any questions, feature requests or you have found a bug in our app please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lite version has only few free filters, contains ads and renders watermark over final image.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this to color my digital art, after I create a lineart, cause the recolor tool won’t let me color outside the lines which makes it a lot easier, I love it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.