Use your iPhone or iPad to compose music in Sibelius on Mac. Add dedicated pads for Sibelius. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around, when you can use this great app instead!
All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Music Pad will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
- Common Notes;
- More Notes;
- Jazz Articulations;
- Automatically switches keypads in Sibelius based on your selection;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Sibelius for Mac
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* Fix showing button presses
* Change to English layout to overcome Sibelius bug where keypad delimiter key doesn't work
* UI fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect except sometimes it will start inputting notes on its own
Perfect when I don’t have an external keyboard with numeric keypad! I only ask the developer fix a bug/glitch where after using for 30 minutes sometimes it will start inputting notes on its own and I have to quit and restart the Remote for Mac application in my desktop. Otherwise a great productivity solution for my MacBook 2016!
It’s perfect. Just what I needed
The interface is simple and gives me all the controls I would add to the touch interface to assist on my laptop or desktop
It’s good, but missing a key feature.
What consumes my time most when writing music is designating voices; that’s the feature that this app decides to leave out. It’s on the virtual keypad in Sibelius, so why is it not on this platform? I also experienced difficulties connecting over public WiFi.
Developer Response ,
1. Connecting over public WiFi can be problematic due to many reasons, mainly because of the firewalls and etc.
2. If you like to have that feature added to the app I would suggest contacting me over firstname.lastname@example.org where we can discuss it.
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 22.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2020 Cherpak Evgeny
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.