**The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
• LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
• Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
• Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
• Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
• Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
1) General improvements;
Ratings and Reviews
The LEGO-fied version of The Force Awakens gives us exactly what we want from these games: brick-breaking action, fun puzzles, and lots of goofy humor. It captures the spirit of Episode VII perfectly—super-charged by movie-cast voiceovers and the chance to play through events not shown in the film. You can try the first level for free, but that’s just the start of a magical journey.
Add episode VIII and IX?
This is the best mobile lego game EVER(come at me👍🏻) however I have a complaint and question. Complaint a lot of characters have not many variations like Padme Amidala(my 2 favorite female characters) only has 2. I think each character should have 3. Also PLEASE ADD ASOKA. If you need an idea for a third variation for Padme try her mustafar outfit. If you need Asoka variations try:Asoka Youngling, Asoka season 7 and Asoka Fulcrum. Question will you add The Last Jedi and The Rise Of Skywalker? The Last Jedi stunk but I would like to blast that Mandator 4 in Poe’s X-wing. Rise of Skywalker Best Star Wars film EVER. Please make it into the game. Also idea for funny animation, Rey is standing in Death Star wreck(throne room) Kylo walks in. Force pulls wayfinder out of her hand, try’s to break it can’t, throws it against wall doesn’t break, gets a mallet and slams it. Nothing finally he just cuts it in two wt lightsaber.
Game is good but this could make it WAY better
I really hope the game developers are listening to me so first of all game is amazing it’s missions are very fun to play and everything I love this game and I think you did a good job making it thanks a lot But all I want now is for the game to be able to play it online like you could play with ur friends and family members and be able to do missions online with other friends and if 1 person completes a mission every does to and that they could also play at the lobby and do side missions together and stuff it would make the game so freakin good I would literally play it everyday so please I rlly suggest u do that And I hope ur reading this and hope that people’s also support this review cause I think this is the last thing the game needs and also that u could donate Lego pieces (the in game currency u use to buy characters and perks) But that’s only if u feel up to it So once again thanks for this amazing game and also last thing please don’t make this on another LEGO game of yours just do an update instead of another or u can do another game it’s ur decision but I think it’s not necessary cause it’s already perfect this game and so please I rlly hope the game devs notice this review and people support it I think it’s what we all want or just the majority of us cause I am 100 percent sure that it would make the game better so please and thanks bye. 👋👋👋
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2016 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- All Content Season Pass $6.99
- The Force Awakens $4.99
- Prologue: Battle of Endor $1.99
- New Adventures: Ottegan Assault $1.99
- The Prequel Trilogy Character Pack $0.99
- Prologue & New Adventures Bundle $2.99
- The Freemaker Adventures Character Pack $0.99
- New Adventures: Poe to the Rescue $1.99
- New Adventures: Rathtar Hunting $1.99
- The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.