Atomik:RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails game that puts a gravity-defying weapon in your hands. One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles out of the way. With a cast of crazed characters, challenging gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, it delivers twitchy platforming goodness.
- “You’d be hard pressed to find a more impressive indie title this year.”
9/10 – GameSpew
- “With it's fantastically crafted gameplay, stunning visual style and mind blowing soundtrack. It sits up there with the likes of Super Meat Boy and is easily a must have for anyone's collections.”
9.2/10 – n3rdabl3
- "RunGunJumpGun is simple arcade action taken to its extremes"
4.5/5 - Hardcore Gamer
- “RunGunJumpGun is a carefully created and marvellously designed game which offers challenges to those who look for them”
RECOMMENDED – Eurogamer Spain
- "...the game has a good look, is buttery smooth to play, and has a killer soundtrack to go alongside it."
8/10 - The Sixthaxis
- Beautifully Difficult:Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action:Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay:One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds:Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem:Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode:For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals:Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack:Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative:The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables:The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay:Appropriate for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy.
ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails 2D Action Platformer that puts a teeth-rattling, gravity-defying weapon in your hands. With a cast of crazed characters, simple but beautifully difficult gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, RunGunJumpGun is a loud, trippy mess of twitchy platforming goodness.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
By now, we’ve played a ton of this trippy, chaotic platformer. So here’s our advice: Don’t forget to hold down the right side of your iPhone or iPad. That way, when you’re not jetpacking, you’ll be shooting obstacles—some before you even see them.
would it be okay to make an account on this game to save all your saved data? it’s for people who get new phones and they don’t want to start all over again.
More forgiving than it lets on
I almost didn’t even buy this game. I was very wrong to second guess myself.
Restarts very quickly after you die. You learn from your mistakes and quickly see how the level can be beat. To be fair, most of the game I had fewer than 10 deaths per level. It jumped up in the second section to fewer than 20. In the final 25 levels, I averaged around 50, and even hit over 200 deaths on level 30 of the final section (each section has 41 levels). It gets really tough, but practice makes perfect. It makes it incredibly satisfying to beat. I probably won’t go back and play marathon mode, but it was easily worth the price.
- Gambitious BV
- 308.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 ThirtyThreeGames Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.