A classic version of solitaire, built to play with others.
Spider Solitaire Cube lets you compete with other people for fun or for cash prizes (where available).
Some key features:
• Classic Spider Solitaire gameplay: Stack Aces to Kings to clear the board and win.
• Timed games add a new challenge. Solve the deck and score a time bonus.
• Multiplayer games with regular tournaments and leaderboard prizes ensure there is always a reason to come back.
• Smooth animation and fast touch controls on all devices. We worked really hard on this.
• Play for free as long as you want without constantly sitting through ads.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
Bug fixes, security updates and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Games come and go but Spider remains my go to game. I love winning Z’s! (These are credits waged on the game’s outcome). Select the established number of Z’s you wish to bet, and build up your bank of Z’s to be able to to increase your bet at the next level. Racing against the clock, and trying to beat my best time is also fun. If you like solitaire, this game is a must have. No annoying and interrupting commercials either, however you can opt to watch a commercial to earn Z’s if you run out, as Z’s are required to play. Don’t forget to collect 5 free Z’s every hour or so. So addictive!
Fun but ultimately you're gonna lose money
The Good: I love Spider Solitaire and it's fun playing against people. It adds a unique challenge. Their games move quickly and it's a great way to pass the time. If you're just playing using the fake currency, you're fine. I also found the CS to be good - they respond quickly, refund for crashes, etc. As long as you think of think of this as pay to play, you'll be happy with it. But there are lots of places where you can play spider solitaire for free.
The Bad: I think the pay to play is kind of a scam.
First, it's hard to break even. Like if you win a $.6 game, you get $1 (but really, you're winning .40). So if you win one and lose one, you're down .20. Win 2, lose 1 and you're up .20. So you've spent $1.80 and had a .67% win rate to make 20 cents. It's just hard to get ahead.
Second, the bonus cash seems great but it's not cash you can pull out of the game. And they make it hard to pull your money out with a complicated request process. So really, you'll think you have a lot more to withdraw than you really do.
Third, they have account maintenance fees. I stopped playing and had some money sitting there. They took it at a rate of $2/month without any notification. I only realized because I got an email saying they'd be pulling it from my credit card on file since my account balance is 0. I'm sure it was in the fine print somewhere but I don't recall getting notified about this.
Love the game but
It’s been 4 months and they still haven’t fix my issue they keep saying they have to pass it up to the next level, and it’s always someone different or they don’t know what’s going on. They tell me to try updating, force update it, or do this or that. It gets me no where. My challenge used to say earn $.25 cents if you win. Now it say win $.01 cent. I try challenging friend but it gives me errors or it goes back to the play screen. When I win games and click and I’m offline, I come back to see the results and there’s a gift box I click it and it jumps over to the play section. Doesn’t tell me what I won. It’s been over a month and no one given me and update on my problem. It seems they only care about money being spend then on fixing the issue. Good thing I haven’t added any money yet they probably take it and say there is nothing the can do or pass it up. If I’m into a game I’ll spend money and I like this game was about to put money on it the bam I’m having issues. It’s ok I’ll keep spend money on my other games.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tether Studios, LLC
- 385.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Tether Studios