An adventure RPG that won the hearts of over 100.000 Steam players is now on your mobile! Become a daring pirate, prowl the seas on a ship armed to the teeth, trade, and assemble your crew from the best cutthroats. You will need a massive arsenal: cannons, mortars, flame throwers, and various rigging.
But you will only earn the most devastating sea artifacts for completing difficult and interesting multilevel quests.
Endless travels over the boundless seas, full of adventures and mysteries.
Over a hundred quests on dozens of islands in three regions.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Share the huge world of Tempest with two friends: fight a war with each other, or become companions.
Buy ships, upgrade ships, and decorate ships.
PIRACY WITH A BIT OF TRADE
To buy cheaper and to sell dearer is not a pirate's path. Rob galleons, sink warships, and destroy forts!
The Kraken has brought its sea friends!
NOT ONLY CANNONS
Use mystic crystals to deflect enemy cannonballs, bring meteors down on enemies, or summon a giant octopus.
ASSEMBLE A CREW OF CUTTHROATS
Upgrade your pirates from green hands to salted sea wolves.
- Grim Reaper: get the new ship with the team of undead in Eastern Waters
- New ocean with improved physics.
- The Academy with tutorial missions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some bugs and things to add
I absolutely love this game and i have been playing it a lot and managed to notice some annoying bugs which would be awaome if it got changed.
- it crushes when taking loot (sometimes from ships u have destroyed and always on loot laying around near islands).
- ships shoot the ship u have boarded and won it but they still keep shooting it even after u have control over it.
- it would be awsome if you could add feature where u could just press it and u will be directed to the location your chosen mission is.
- would also be awsome to add more situational quests which would be up to u to decide. For example in mission of the “old pirates secrates” u must give them 10k to stop chasing and there is no option for u to not to and end it by force.
- also adding more states of the relationships between u and other kingdoms would be good because it gets boring just going around the map in every location freely. For example if u have really bad relation ship in specific kingdom u will be chased and will have to fight them or escape using some kinds of artifacts (which i hope will be added).
- and lastly i would love if u could attack ports and be able to capture them making it ur investment and defend it from attackers. Which than u could supply with guns and ammos and materials which would be late game but still possible.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for the feedback and your suggestions! Have a nice day!
Great game with one issue
Definitely the best pirate-themed game for the iPad (by a large margin). Picture it as a very polished Sid Meier’s Pirates! but with 25x the missions, stronger graphics, a fantastic score and 100% less redundant ballroom dancing.
So why only 4 stars instead of 5?
In a word: land. This game has about a half dozen land quest types (they rotate randomly). And its during these quests where the polish is tarnished. A prime example: on a mission to save an Emperor’s daughter, you run to a pirate haven to save her. Often, the haven doesn’t render until you’re in the middle of town where you promptly get blown apart or trapped in geography. Likewise, some trees don’t render and you’ll get stuck on them. Perhaps the most common issue is the camera panning 180 degrees in the opposite direction of a fight because of some object behind you that you’re stuck on. Additionally, your pirate will move a bit oddly through the land missions as if on rails (randomly). If the developers could fix the issues with land quests (giving them the same polish as the vibrant sea battles), this game would be an easy 5 star winner and one of the best games on the iPad.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback!
STILL The Best Pirate Game On App Store!
UPDATE: With the newest update, my expectations have, indeed, been exceeded! 3rd person boarding and land missions are absolutely bonkers! Been on since day 1 and I hope this game NEVER dies!
Supremely bummed to see my original review missing :( .
Anywho- this awesome pirate game is the best all-round free-roam pirate action RPG on the App Store! At first glance, simple mechanics and mission chasing are abound!
However, what most fail to see is the actual depth of the game. For starters, it's a social game that allows you to play with other people cooperatively or anonymously. You can also upgrade your crew AND captain. There are mysteriously powerful artifacts to find, mythical sea monsters, and a budget for all of it..so venture wisely. Otherwise, the graphics and camera angles matched with the realistic sounds give this game movie-like qualities...just zoom in on deck and sail for a while with your friends, it's a blast! Then cooperate in pirate battles...it's a literal blast!
Sixth Star!!! The 6th star goes to this game because the developers have gone above and beyond providing excellent customer service. They have responded to requests at lightning speeds and NEVER have I felt so appreciated as a customer and now a big fan! THANK YOU Herocraft!
Developer Response ,
Ames, thank you so much, we appreciate your support! We are so happy to see your comment! Good luck and enjoy!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- 436.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 HeroCraft
- In-App Purchases
- Jade Sea & Treasure Land DLC $3.99
- Pirate city DLC $3.99
- 100,000 gold $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.