Ready to achieve your fitness goals? Improve your health and get in great shape with the free GOALS app. You want to lose weight or just count the calories you have burnt or the distance you have covered! Start today and track all your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking, nordic walking and mountain biking!
It´s also fully optimized for the Apple Watch. By the way you can use your voice (Siri) to control your workout, isn´t that convenient? Tie your shoelaces, download the app and start tracking your fitness activities.
WHAT IS YOUR DAILY GOAL? SELECT ONE OF OUR EXCLUSIVE GOALS:
- Burned calories
SELECT YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY:
- Running (Jogging)
- Nordic Walking
- Mountain Biking
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Start your workout with Siri (e.g. "Start a 1 mile run with Goals-Fitness")
- Start a new or control an ongoing workout from the goals widget.
- Listen to your favorite iTunes playlist while you’re doing your workout
- Analyze your sports activities, find out how to improve your performance even further
- Monthly summary of your activities and achievements
- Create your own goals profile, make it your personal training and workout app
- Share your fitness results, be the one how motivates the crowd
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS
- Access to all available goals like calories burned & elevation
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback on duration or distance
- Real Voice Coach: Configurable parameters (speed, burned calories, …)
- Advanced Statistics & Analysis
- Training plans for running (beginner, 5k, 10k)
- Training plans for walking, running for weight loss (interval trainings)
- Create your own interval trainings (HIIT) & heart rate zone trainings
- Heart rate and steps included during workout and in summary
- Live charts: See your performance already during your workout
- Live intervals: See how you perform on intervals
- Use iPhone & Apple Watch for heart rate zone trainings
- Heart rate notifications to notifiy you when to slow down (or speed up) - also on Apple Watch
ON APPLE WATCH:
- Start an activity directly from your wrist
- Check your pulsrate during your workout
- View details of your current activity in real time and control your workout from the wrist
DOWNLOAD NOW > AND GET STARTED!
What are you waiting for? Download the app now, set your goals and take your fitness to the next level!
Goals is free. We provide a premium upgrade for more advanced functionalities. Following premium durations are available: 1 month for $7.99, 3 months for $19.99, 6 months and 1 year for $38.99 (Prices can vary slightly depending on the region). The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If offered, this also applies to the free trial period. The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase. You can manage your iTunes subscription in the App Store settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
Apple Health: Goals can integrate with the Apple Health App to read your heart rate and steps information or to write workouts.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Just like your health & fitness, the app improves every day! To make sure that the app is fully functional, we have improved the stability of the app and fixed a few minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but wish you could track multiple workouts
RE: your response- BEST NEWS EVER!! I had no idea! I used the feature tonight for a walk, it was a cinch! Thank you so much for the speedy intel on the app. I’m changing my reviews to 5 stars! — Brooke
I have been using this app for over a year now and I really love it. However, I don’t always want to exclusively be on a training plan. There are days when I just need to walk but if I am on a running for weight loss or running for a 5K training plan, I then can’t track my walking and vice versa. Unless there is something I am missing, a feature that allows for this, it’s my only complaint! I love the interval coaching so much. I hope you can consider “multiple workout” tracking in the future!
Developer Response ,
Hello, it's possible to mix training plan trainings and normal trainings. Press on the flag icon in the top right corner of the start screen. Then you can select the next workout goal (you can change from training plan training to e.g. distance, duration, custom interval workout with heart rate zone alerts ....). Have a nice workout!
No custom on watch
If you want to have some app tell you how to work out then this is just another one of those, of which there are 1000s, but if you need a customized workout including HIIT, this isn’t the app, but good news: Intervals Pro is for you!
I thought this app was special because it allows custom interval trainings and I have had trouble finding apps that allow me to work out my way. But alas it doesn’t allow them on the Watch. So this is just another app promoting their way to work out. Your tactics are deceptive. After hours of research and choosing your app for Watch I signed up for the free trial only to find that custom workouts are not supported in Watch mode. This should have been made clear instead of promising the world of I tried it. I’d have given you 1 star if you hadn’t at least offered the free trial so I can bail out after spending half an hour configuring for my workout. I’m so tired of the pre-programmed workouts and promos for trainers and app upgrades. I want to work out the way I want to work out. Keep your programmed workouts.
Not perfect but pretty good
I tried 4-5 apps before landing on this one. The good: captures well the results, works well on the Apple Watch and shows nice graphs and reports. The voice feedback is great. Could improve: the watch app has many screens and even though you can reduce their number, you cannot get to a single screen on the watch with the data you need. Pausing and resuming is a problem (say when you cross a street) bc you don’t get voice feedback so you don’t know if you succeeded and I ran while in pause mode for a mile before figuring it out. Also stopping the run is a problem because with your sweaty finger at the end of the run you need to scroll left to the screen with the stop button. As a result it’s harder to get a correct HRR reading. Finally in the graphs you cannot zoom in/out. But, it works consistently and after trying several apps, this is the one I’d recommend.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed feedback. We really appreciate that, you help us to make the App better. Have a nice workout!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AK Apptuitive GmbH
- 43.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © AK Apptuitive GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Premium Training plans $7.99
- 1 Year Premium $38.99
- 1 Month Premium $7.99
- 1 Year Premium, Training plans $38.99
- Walking for Weight Loss MVP 1M $7.99
- Running for Weight Loss MVP 1M $7.99
- Walking for Weight Loss MVP 3M $19.99
- Weight Loss Running MVP 6M $38.99
- HIIT Interval Training Timer $7.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.