Fellow word nerds! Take the ultimate word game challenge: Word Cube.
Use the skills you've learned from classics like scrabble & words with friends in a brand-new word game that will put your vocabulary to the test.
New to word games? Great! Word Cube is the perfect place to start!
Play for fun or play for cash (where available).
How to Play
• Place letter tiles to spell words & score points.
• Play 5 words in a row to get the highest score.
• No waiting between turns - set yourself up and play the best words.
These new features provide a fresh experience.
• Compound Tiles let you fit common letter combos into one spot.
• Bonus Tiles boost the value of some letters.
• Play swiftly to score a Time Bonus.
• Starting Words on each board make each game unique.
• A brand new board design with more bonus tiles.
Play with Other People
• Games are played head-to-head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head-to-head games, both players get the same tiles in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
• No purchase necessary, you can play for free as long as you want.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
I like this word game for a couple of reasons:
1. I like the online competition, as far comparing points and speed, while at the same time being able to make repeated plays and finish a game without having to wait for the other players to make their play. This is also a really good format for beginners, because it allows competing against your own best scores.
2. Sometimes in games where the game board is shared, I get distracted by words played by my opponents. I know thats part of the competition, however in some cases the words are offensive and even threatening. Personally I would rather play to try to expand my vocabulary, relax and have fun, not the contrary. So I especially like the way your game board is set up for this reason.
I get paid
This is one of my favorite games, it is hard to believe I can win money on it,but I went down to almost nothing on other games and have already brought it back up playing this game.
Fun and challenging
If you are into crosswords / scrabble / words with friends, etc - this is the game for you! Plenty of really good players to challenge you. Free to play - you can win money too (if you are in a state that allows it). Highly recommend.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 195.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2016 Tether Studios Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.