This app provides, using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and oil-mix ratio, a recommendation about the jetting configuration to use for Husqvarna 2-strokes MX and enduro bikes (TC, TE and TX models).
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the location service (GPS or WiFi) to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown (screw position is expressed in turns from fully tightened). These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. Under the recommended main jet, the calculated real value with decimals is shown. The air density and density altitude are shown too. In addition, this tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine (you know that each engine has its own personality).
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you can set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the model year, model and carburetor, and the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: This tab allows to use the location service (using GPS or WiFi) to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The app let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg y atm for pressures.
The app includes the following Husqvarna two stroke, off-road motorbikes:
- TC 50: 2017-2021.
- TC 50 Mini: 2017-2021.
- TC 65: 2018-2021.
- TC 85: 2014-2021.
- TC 125: 2014-2021.
- TC 250: 2014-2021.
- TE 125: 2014-2016.
- TE 150: 2017-2019.
- TE 250: 2014-2018.
- TE 300: 2014-2018.
- TX 125: 2017-2019.
- TX 300: 2018-2019.
* Fuel injection engines are not supported. The app is valid only for engines that use carburetor.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other carburation tools for 2 strokes & 4 strokes motocross, SX, MX, enduro, supercross, off-road race motorcycles: KTM, Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Honda CR, Honda CRF, Kawasaki KX.
The app is valid for both PRO or beginners dirtriders.
Added 2021 models.
Added TC 50 and TC 50 Mini (2017-2021).
Added TC 150 (2019-2021)
- Ingenieria del Software ISEnet S.L.
- 3.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ingeniería del Software ISEnet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.