Dosing and drug interaction information for pregnant and lactating patients in a convenient mobile app.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women
Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Dosing and drug interaction information for pregnant and lactating patients in a convenient mobile app. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Over 2000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and popular herbal supplements are detailed in Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women, the comprehensive yet easy-to-navigate mobile app, created specifically for OB/GYNs, midwives, neonatologists, and nurse practitioners.
- Invaluable resource for OB/GYNs, midwives, neonatologists, and nurse practitioners
- More than 720 generic drugs with their 1500 trade names listed in alphabetical order
- Provides drug interaction information to make you aware of the possible implications of using more than one drug in combination
- Includes international drug names to give this reference an international perspective
- Describes each substance's mechanism of action, side effects, drug-drug interactions, dosage, cost of therapy, and degree of safety during pregnancy or lactation
- Indicates not only whether the FDA has approved a drug based on clinical trials, but also whether the drug is generally considered to be safe in the absence of FDA approval
- Includes over-the-counter drugs and alternative medications as well as prescription drugs
Based on: 2nd edition
Author: Carl P. Weiner, MD, MBA, FACOG and Catalin Buhimschi, MD
Publisher: Saunders | Elsevier, Inc.
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- iPhone X Support
- UI/UX enhancements
- Minor Bug fixes
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © (c) 1998-2019 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Drugs Pregnant Lactating Women $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.