Download our "Chess King Learn" app and study all courses in the same app.
This chess course is aimed at club and intermediate players and presents the theory and playing hooks in the most sharp and deciding variations of the King's Indian Defense developing after moves 1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 g6 3. Nc3 Bg7.
The course presents a deep theoretical and practical overview of the actual variations and 430 exercises to solve. The course will be useful to all chess players employing the King's Indian Defense on either white or black sides.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Interactive theoretical lessons
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Kings indian defense
1.1. Classical variation
1.2. Fianchetto variation
1.3. Four pawns' attack
1.4. Saemisch variation
1.5. Other variations
2. Kings indian defence - theory
2.1. The closed center
2.2. Positions with the opened center (e5:d4)
2.3. Saemisch system
2.4. Classical system
2.5. Fianchetto variation
2.6. Yugoslavian variation
2.7. Averbakh system
2.8. Variation of 4 pawns
2.9. Petrosian System
2.10. Exemplary games
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• App is updated for iPhone X
• New home screen
• Animated playback of theory with sound
• Date of reading the theory
• Disabled automatic playback of refutations
• Option to reset password
• Renaming of account
• Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
For a regular player of KID this is a wonderful tool.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CHESSQUEEN INC
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Chess King
- In-App Purchases
- Full course $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.