Create your own S.T.R.I.K.E. Force with heroes and villains across the Marvel Universe in this all-new squad-based RPG!
In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your iPhone or iPad. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad of MARVEL characters, including Doctor Strange, Loki, Venom, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, and more.
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains in a fight to save the universe.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
MARVEL Strike Force also offers a paid subscription service to keep the epic fights going even longer! Subscribers receive additional Campaign Energy every day for as long as they're subscribed, even if they miss a day!
When you sign up, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings.
Take flight with MARVEL Strike Force's original character: Kestrel!
Arriving over the course of this release:
• Enhance your squad with 3 new playable characters: Kestrel, Colleen Wing, and Misty Knight
• Customize your characters with new costumes! Be on the lookout in the Store and for limited-time events to earn the latest styles. Available now: Captain Marvel (Vers) and Elektra (Modern). Available soon: Nick Fury (S.T.R.I.K.E. Anniversary), Thor (Siege), Scarlet Witch (WandaVision 50s), and Vision (WandaVision 50s).
• Assemble a top squad with the limited-time Voyager trait for the Kestrel Event Campaign: "Take Flight"
• Coming Soon: Earn the new Dark Promotion Credits from Basic Red Star Orbs to purchase Red Stars for Ultron and Ultimus!
• Prepare your Skill Military team for the new recurring Training Modules Flash Event: "Back to Bootcamp"
• WatchRemanxShakeIt has been immortalized in the MARVEL Strike Force environment - happy hunting for it!
• A new logo for Boundless Entertainment, a Scopely Studio, now appears at startup. We’re the same studio but now have a fancy new title within the company.
• Known Issue: When previewing a costume in the Costumes Store, graphical issues are visible. We're working on a fix for this.
• Night Nurse's Special ability, "First Aid," was not healing adjacent allies. The ability text was also corrected to be consistent with our formatting style.
• Bishop's Special ability, "Retaliation Laser," was incorrectly granting him Offense Up when Jubilee was only on the enemy team and no Jubilee was an ally. This should only happen when Jubilee is an ally.
• Yellowjacket's Ultimate ability, "Hostile Takeover," was sometimes not applying Drain via his Passive ability.
• Text Fix: Hawkeye's Passive Ability, "Shot in the Dark," was missing "gains +100,000% Focus for this attack." The combat behavior has always been correct and remains unchanged.
• Chat was sometimes not showing the most recent messages.
• On the Squad Select screen, the Synergy icon was displaying for characters who didn't have active Synergies.
Ratings and Reviews
A comic book fan’s dream, Marvel Strike Force lets you build the ultimate team of heroes and villains, then face enemy crews in breathtaking strategic battles. Can the Sinister Six withstand Human Torch’s supernova? Will Star-Lord’s dancing distract the X-Men long enough for Ultron to finish them off? Whether you’re braving deep story missions or buddying up in riveting Alliance Wars, you’ll love playing with Marvel’s mightiest. Excelsior!
I’m not at all a Superhero guy.
I’ve watched 0 Spider-Man, Superman, Avengers, Hulk, Ant Man movies. I love this game. I’m not playing this because of some long-standing love of all things Super Hero. And to tell the truth I have no clue why I began playing it as I have no real interest. And I think that’s says a lot about the game. The characters are of course plentiful and they have a wide variety of skills and numerous ways to level them up but while that’s great I think the best part of the game is how some characters work better with certain characters which adds another level of skill that I haven’t found in games like this. The gameplay is smooth great looking challenging and the games within in the game add so much to developing your characters you should be pretty deeply in before you have to spend any real amounts of cash. To me that’s key to my enjoyment if I have to empty my wallet on day one to play enough to know if I like it that’s the mark of a bad game. Will you spend money most likely yes but by the time you spend real money you will with out a doubt know if you want to spend money. And you can’t ask for more than that from a free to play game. What I said at the beginning about not being a Super Hero guy is true and if you enjoy this type of game you don’t have to love SuperHeros to enjoy yourself but it’s probably a bonus if you do.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks so much for playing Marvel Strike Force!
UPDATE #2 🙄
The game became much more enjoyable as the rate of pop ups to buy offers with irl money has decreased, at least for me. The problem is (and I don’t use irl money, just f2p) the packages to buy with irl money are extremely underwhelming for the price. I hope people really don’t pour money because the deals are extreme ripoffs. I would possibly buy something once a month simply to support the developers and the game because I do enjoy playing this, especially with the alliance I’m in who are really hands on and play everyday. But I can’t buy any offers because it’s really not worth the prices. All and all, the game is really enjoyable for a mobile game. There is a lot to do, and it does take a grind to get up there in level but it’s a game to pass time when bored. For me it’s a 9/10 for content and longevity. Plus the developers update the game often so there’s always something to look forward to.
Update!!: So as I updated my last review to say they decreased the amount of pop ups, it is at an all time high again. Constantly throwing micro transaction offers in your face every single time you open the app. The problem is, it isn’t just one or two, it’s like four or five back to back and it’s mildly annoying. You close one, try to collect your rewards, boom... another one before you can, collect, try to open an orb, boom, another one. And it continues.... pretty much the only annoying thing about playing this game. Other then that, I love the game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 588.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 MARVEL and FoxNext Games
- In-App Purchases
- Power Cores $1.99
- Cluster of Power Cores $4.99
- Bundle of Power Cores $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.