21 Blitz is a mix of 21 and Solitaire. It's a perfect way to practice your 21 skills, train your brain or just pass the time.
Play against real people for free then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Make 21s or stacks of 5 cards to score points.
• Each game has 1 full deck of cards, a perfect challenge for aspiring card counters.
• Finish the deck before the clock runs out and you'll receive a time bonus.
• Find Combos and Streak bonuses to perfect your strategy.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
Bug fixes, security updates and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
False advertising but it is legit, avoid the chat
Hi, I’ve won money and I’m a really good and skilled player. At first I thought luck was really essential, but then I understood that skill was the determining factor. Chat has good people, but overall it’s unfriendly, however support is always there to answer my questions, withdrawals, even though slow, are legit, the bad reviews are either because people thought the “deposit money” page was that Skillz sent money to their cards, but it’s the opposite, and you use that money to play. The false advertising is bad, like you winning $2 million a week, but I think there was like a competition on submitting videos of one acting like they’re playing Skillz games, and the best ones were chosen by the developers, Tether and Big Run (not Skillz, they don’t advertise) to add to their ads. I think they should use pro players, high earning players to promote their games. But overall it’s a satisfactory experience and you should play. Also, it’s fun and games until you start playing hamdawg and magnum, so getting good and keeping a good denomination and betting strategy is key to profit. There are videos online to learn about this game.
fair warning - 0 chance
totally rigged and very misleading on just about everything.
1. every $1 game the 2 players each risk $.60. At the end of the match the winner takes $1.00 and house keeps $.20. Win 5 games you win actually $5 but it cost you $3.00 to play so at the end you will a grand total of $2.00 more than you started. Now you loose 5 games in a row and you loose a total of $3.00. But the catch is after a week or so of building the confidence of players you start loosing by few points, winning a few and loosing a few. Each time you are now waiting for a challenger only to be beaten by someone that finishes shortly after you finish. Then a reply is available to watch the match but guess what - wrong those games the app states that the challenger might have a battery issue and the match can not be viewed sorry. Completely opposite of what they say that every game is viewable which is completely false. So fair warning - just take what you have to spend then double it is what at the end will be how much you lost. Once they go public the auditors will be able to check the top 10 winners everyday for the last few years and if all tax documents are in order....but those players in most cases are actually not real - pre recorded events matched only after you complete your session. your chances of winning $10 a week even after playing 100 games in a week winning $500 the net winnings might be only a few dollars left in the account. Just saying,
Fun but Expensive!!
Payouts should be higher… it’s impossible to get ahead unless you are better than everyone else so it’s fun but not feasible for extended play. The payouts are very very low!!!! It costs .60 to play and you only win .40 if you do win, so you have to win 2 out of every 3 just to get .20. If you win a few games it’s hardly noticeable and of course if you lose a few games, it’s impossible to catch back up again. Not a lot of players, probably because the payout is so unrealistic) which is obvious because it’s constantly running out of opponents. Everyone can see that for every $1 game that is played, the house gets 1.20 and the winner only gets .40 of that!!!!!! The winner should be getting .80 instead of the house!!!! I and my friends would play way more for money if it were a more fair payout. Please be a more fair and generous house and get your profits from the increase in players you will get!!! It’s basic economics.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tether Studios, LLC
- 345.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling
- © 2018 Tether Studios Inc