WeParent was featured by Apple as "App of the Day" and by Parents, Romper, App Advice, NBC, ABC, and Forbes.
Designed by a Stanford Ph.D. in Psychology to make co-parenting simpler and less stressful.
Manage your custody schedules, organize calendar and lists, share information, and exchange messages – all in one place.
Start with a FREE 14-day trial. Choose a monthly, annual or lifetime subscription plan that covers your entire family. The first person in the family pays, everybody else joins for FREE.
Here is how WeParent simplifies your co-parenting experience and helps you stay organized:
1. Custody schedules. Use WeParent to set up your school year, summer, holiday, travel and vacation schedules. Start from our convenient built-in templates or use a custom schedule. Then track and manage changes to the parenting calendar, so that there is never any confusion about where the kids are staying.
2. Family calendar. Add your kids’ school events, after-school activities, doctor appointments, and anything else you need to track. Your spouse or co-parent and any other family members that you invite will be able to see all of these events too and pitch in to help when needed.
3. Shared lists, updated real-time. Use lists to create to-do lists, shopping lists, chore lists, packing lists, guest lists and more. Then check and uncheck items as you complete them. Your family will see the information updated in real-time.
4. Real-time messaging. Exchange private messages or group messages with anybody you invited to your family. Having all of your communication in one searchable archive makes it easy to retrieve the information whenever you need to.
5. Important contacts and information. Share your kids’ shoe sizes, school report cards, immunization records or photos with your family members quickly, easily and securely. We integrate with your phone’s camera, photo library and contacts book (with your permission, of course), and keep a searchable archive of everything for easy reference.
6. Record-keeping. Messages between co-parents on WeParent are permanently archived and can be retrieved for your review or for use in court if needed.
7. WeParent data are stored securely in the cloud and can be accessed from any device. All data entered into WeParent belongs to you, and you only. We never sell or exchange your data.
When you sign up, you are invited to sign up for a FREE 14-day trial that gives you unlimited access to all the features and functionality. After the trial, you can choose an affordable plan that covers your entire family. This includes you, your spouse and/or your co-parent, the kids' grandparents or nanny, and anyone else who needs to be in the loop. Our monthly and annual subscription plans are a recurring subscription, which you can manage directly in iTunes:
- Your subscription covers unlimited family members. You can add, edit, or delete family members at any time.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to Settings -> Subscriptions.
Our lifetime family subscription is a non-recurring purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
We are constantly working to improve our app. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help!
Co-parenting is challenging. Our app makes parenting simpler by getting everybody in your family on the same page. Don’t let another day go by without simplifying your parenting life!
We are constantly improving the WeParent app. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or feedback. The latest version includes several bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect App for Coparenting
Before being a coparent, I would never have realized all the complexity and nuance involved. Whether it is having an atypical custody schedule (which I do), needing to share photos, lists, dates and information on my son’s events, coparenting is the sum total of a whole bunch of tasks and coordination. A friend of mine told me about WeParent, so I have it a try and I can say that this app, which is better than any other I’ve tried, does an excellent job of being the one-stop “command center” for all aspects of coparenting.
This app is new to market, I believe, and as such there are a few opportunities for improvement here and there. But, that is the case for virtually every new app that comes to market, so I personally am very forgiving of that. One of the things I like most about WeParent is that these issues get addressed quickly and the app just keeps getting better and better. Instead of letting a bug or two dissuade you, I say that is all the more reason to use WeParent. It is the only app I’ve used to date that actually feels like it was designed with the complexity and multi-faceted elements of coparenting in mind and I for one want to see them stick around and grow. So, while I may see a bug occasionally, the value this app creates in my life far outweighs those small and infrequent issues. I hope the WeParent team will just keep making this better and better and better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback, and for being forgiving of our imperfections. We're really committed to helping make co-parenting simpler, and will keep improving the app!
This app has all the tools necessary to communicate with a co-parent. No details are missed, and no need for extra texts or phone calls as everything is there for both to view. In a high conflict divorce like mine was, this app eliminates the unnecessary confrontations. Everything can be communicated in a business manner regarding the kids.
Had some minor issues with the app, but the support team is proactive and quick to respond and fix any issues - that’s very rare!
Last but certainly not least, it’s affordable! Compared to other apps that have similar features, this app is easy to use, and doesn’t require the bells & whistles with a hefty price tag! It’s simple and just what I need to keep my kids and my life organized.
The best app for separated families
Our previous court-ordered app went out of business and didn't even tell us, so I was desperate to find a new solution. I checked out WeParent and a few other co-parenting apps, and WeParent is definitely the best. Clean design, lots of templates for custody schedules, simple to invite others. It's also more affordable than all the other apps. I don't like paying recurring fees - and WeParent offers an option to pay just once and use the app forever. And their pricing is for the whole family rather than per person. My ex and I just split the costs once and now we're all set!
- FamTerra Inc.
- 53.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FamTerra Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly family subscription $7.99
- Annual family subscription $69.99
- Annual family subscription 2 $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.