Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures, while finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper burger meat for the witch-burning festival, when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself -- gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don't need all those organs, do they? Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher? Or you can go on proper quests, you roleplayer.
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients -- which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.
- optimized memory usage
- fixed crashes on low memory devices
- other changes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This game is definitely really great. I like the idea, I like the mechanics, and I love the polished look of it.
I HATE the controls. I don’t like the touch controls(too imprecise) and when I tried to use a controller, I broke the game a couple of times(I couldn’t do anything else, no matter what button I pushed). There definitely needs to be a better option for what’s possible with a controller, and if it’s not recommended to use a controller, that needs to be stated.
Update: I bumped my rating down because of an unsurpassable bug. I have had no crashes whatsoever, there have been NO BUGS whatsoever up to this point. I’ve been playing this game for 20 hours, and I get to a bug that completely freezes the game and makes it impossible to go forward.
When the bug happens, my phone info (software, hardware) appears on the left side of the screen. The game continues to work (music still playing, body was delivered) I’m just unable to move.
Love the game and its quirkinesses-better and more open ended than Stardew valley, IMHO (which I also love).
A couple of things for the developers to note:
1. The controls have two issues. First, they offer too much range of motion, so it’s difficult to travel in a straight line or with any precision (not a big deal, bu could be better). Second, and worse, there is a delay in responsiveness when you hit something, like a crafting table, which takes half a second or so for the controller to reactivate. This means that some operations, like putting blocks of stone on the stone table, are not as quick or smooth as they could be.
2. I have not seen any crashes - at all - in playing for 2 days (I am just about to do the gold star sculpture quest for The Bishop), but if you exit the game in the middle of a day and it unloads (or restarts), you will lose your progress for the day.
3. The crafting and technology system is complex, which makes knowing what you need in the technology tree unnecessarily difficult. For example, you often need two technologies unlocked to do something, like the skill to quarry marble and then to sculpt it. I know this is more realistic, but I often have to consult a website to know what is what!
Other than that, great fun and highly recommended.
Is worth more than the current 2.9 rating.
It crashes almost every time during sleep/energy recharge period. Best way around that is to not wake up until it’s saved. It crashed during the scene were the church opens for the first time. Thankfully that was the first thing I did that morning. It has crashed a couple of other random times which obliterated that work I was doing and since you’re not forced to go to bed at nighttime(like Stardew Valley)it can ruin a whole lot of stuff you’ve done. If this first update hasn’t fixed that then I’m probably done playing the game. I spent $10 and am very upset about it. I expect a game that works for that amount of money. Or any amount of money for that matter.
Update : Update has not fixed the crashing a good 20-30 minutes of playtime down the toilet. How do you get a refund? I’ve never wanted one before but definitely do now. How can a company release a game this crashy.
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 683.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © tinyBuild and Lazy Bear Games
- In-App Purchases
- Breaking Dead DLC $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.