Save links effortlessly. View them later, from anywhere, on all your devices. Sync, organize, and share your links—privately, without ever creating an account.
GoodLinks is a powerful bookmarking app with a sleek reading experience. Save the content of the link while eliminating the ads and other clutter.
No account. No ads. No creepy spying. GoodLinks just works.
## Features ##
• No account :: Sync links, tags, and reading position without needing another web service account. iCloud Sync means all you have to do is install the app.
• Readability :: Put the emphasis where it belongs—on the article you want to read. GoodLinks extracts the article text and removes web advertisements and other distractions to provide a wonderful reading experience. Pick the perfect font, spacing, and size.
• Dark Mode :: Separate light and dark themes.
• Organize :: Tame a large list with tags and starred articles, so you can always find what you need. You can also search based on title, author, and description.
• Archive :: The full rich text of each article gets saved in GoodLinks, and your reading history provides a natural archive if you need it. Save as many links as you want.
• Private :: Your reading history and favorite articles should only be private by default. GoodLinks doesn’t track you or your information, and nothing is shared online unless you choose to share it.
• Universal App :: GoodLinks is a single app that works on all of your iOS and macOS devices, so you can access your articles anywhere.
- Added share extension.
- Added drag and drop support.
- Window state restoration.
- Various fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost everything I’ve been looking for
I’ve been looking for a good Pocket alternative, and this nearly fits it! The UI is great, customization options make it really flexible, and tagging was essential for me. But without the ability to import from Pocket, it’s hard for me to be able to switch, since I have such a large library of things already. Adding that would make this great!
I’ve used a different read it later service for a very long time (no need to throw them under the bus, they have a really good app). GoodLinks came along and offered a superior product. It’s so light, simple, and beautiful, yet very powerful. If I’m tagging an article and want to add an existing tag I can easily scroll through and add from my existing list of tags. Swiping back and forth through lists is easy and intuitive. Themes and accent colors are simply and tastefully done. And I love that it all syncs via iCloud, without signing up for a service. This was very well thought out and I would have paid $10 or $15 for what it offers.
Finally, the ultimate reading app
There have been so many apps doing this for so long — it’s like a definitive category in the history of the App Store — and yet none of them ever got it right until GoodLinks. Finally, a reading app with standard interface and typography that feels like part of the system. Finally, a reading app that is entirely backed by iCloud, requiring no third-party services. Finally, a reading app that saves and syncs your reading position *every time*, instead of 1/3 of the time. I hope this app is around forever, because I’ll be using it that long.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.