Ulti-Planner Calendar 4+
Ultimate Organizer & Reminders
- Offers In-App Purchases
New for 2023. Now with all your contacts built in! One of the most powerful daily planners on the AppStore.
Ulti-Planner is a new modern calendar app with best-in-class features. We have spent years perfecting our new flagship product with speed, power, and flexibility. Features include full year, month, timeline day, week, and agenda list views to display your events and reminders, along with advanced tools like custom view filters, drag-n-drop, natural language parsing, and widgets to really take control.
TRY IT FREE
The basic version is our “best in class” year and month calendar with the great customizations and the features you will love to quickly access your event data in new powerful ways. And try the “premium” version free for 14 days to see if the integrations and advanced views take you to the next level.
• The most powerful and customizable month view on any iPhone
• Multiple high design widgets
• Modern card based Item display
• Birthdays with images
• Special Birthday filter
• Copy/Paste events
• Drag-n-Drop support
• Time zone support
• Full Year view
• Uses and expands on your native calendar data.
• Sync like you would with the default calendar (Google, iCloud, Exchange)
• Quickly jump to your Zoom, GotoMeeting, Skype, Webex, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams calls
• Universal support for iPhone and iPad
• Accessibility support
• Global search view
• Swipe the month view for full screen and week views
• Quick filtering by calendars
• Advanced filters by calendar, participants, and tags and set custom view for each
• Save events as templates
• Embed lists into events (and reminders)
• Show a day bar to highlight your day
• Share events (and reminders)
• App icon home screen choices
• Dark and light theme support
• Nine bright colored themes
• Fifteen solid color background themes
• If you need more room hide large titles
• Calendar has 9 view display types and 4 text sizes
• Week number, week start, and colored text calendar choices
• Choose default map and links apps
• Powerful block week, timeline day, and agenda list views
• Natural language ‘Quick Entry’ (English only)
• Even more app icons
• Weather support
• Hashtag/ Keyword support used in sorting and filtering and icons
• Assign popular emoji icons to events, reminders, calendars, keywords, or hashtags
• Include reminders and contacts
• Integrate reminders in your calendar and widgets
• Reminder screen with pinning, recent lists, and unlimited custom views.
• Specialty views including a reminders map
• Three levels of sorting on each view
• Reminder templates
• Swap reminders to events quickly
• Full Integrated Contact Screen with 3 layouts
• Favorites, Custom Views, and More
Ulti-Planner is the culmination of over 20 years experience in building mobile calendar and organizer apps. The original Ulti-Planner was conceived in 2004 on Windows Mobile. We have since made top level productivity apps including Extreme Agenda and The Grid Calendar, with great success. We have taken that experience and put over 1200 hours in to make our engine the most modern, fast, small, clean, and flexible calendaring system for iOS. The results are the new Ulti-Planner.
We are known for our technical support so contact us directly from within the app in the settings with any issues you may have. Or explore our website for answers you may want on how things work. A question that does come up a lot, is people think that our app is responsible for Apple Event data disappearing. Please check that you just don’t have the data filtered out but more importantly Apple has a setting in Calendar in the main Settings app that is called ’Sync’ that can hide older events from you.
Note that for some of the advanced features like icons, lists, and hashtags, info will be added to your event and reminder notes in order to save and sync this info.
The Ultimate in Organization. Your calendar evolved.
The Contacts Release.
This is a big update to UltiPlanner. We have spent a bunch of time going over the app to update and fix a whole bunch of 1.0 things, to make the experience even better. And we finished up our Contacts module and are excited to be bringing it to you.
• Premium now includes a full Contacts screen with Favorites, Group support, Custom Views, 3 view layouts, and so much more. A new quick way to access your contacts, with support for event and reminder creation.
• View known event attendee's contact card
• Dynamic word wrapping event cells in the month day view
• Option to show your previous/next month days in month view
• Default Reminder List Setting
• New "Dots and Birthday" month display type
• Notes now show links for email, phone, and web
• Search is now more accessible
• Natural Language Entry updates
• Addressed a bunch of Reminder issues and added new features
• So many little cosmetic enhancements
Thanks to everyone that helped make this the best version of UltiPlanner yet.
Thank you all for the warm reception and feedback on this new product. Keep those ratings and reviews coming and tell your friends. It helps so much!
Ratings and Reviews
Clean, easy & useful
Ultimate-Planner is a terrific calendar and planner app with a pleasing UI. Keeping track of events, appointments and reminders/tasks is a breeze. The ability to easily create calendar filters in order to view individual categories (for example, medical appointments) without interference from other scheduled items is truly useful. All in all, I am very pleased with Ulti-Planner. So much so that I purchased the pro version. YMMV, of course. Apps are such a personal thing, and what works for one might not for another.
Seems Nice, But…
*** Thanks for your response. • You wanted to know about the glitch in Extreme Calendar. So I have written up a description of it and will post it as an Extreme Calendar review (it is somewhat difficult to describe so hopefully you will be able to understand what I am trying to convey). ***
I was excited when I discovered Extreme Calendar and eventually got the paid version. It was great in many ways and I used it for years. However, it stopped being updated long before it was replaced, despite at least one troublesome glitch that should have been addressed years ago. Now there is Ulti-Planner (nice name!) which, while also pretty nice (as far as I can tell from the free version), requires you to pay for several features that came free with Extreme Calendar, and has a one-time paid version that is almost twice as expensive as Extreme Calendar’s paid version was. I have considered biting the bullet and paying for this new calendar as well. However, my experience with Extreme Calendar made a memorable impression and I really have to wonder whether, in time, regular updates for this calendar (or any updates at all) stop coming as well. That is a real concern with any app as expensive as this.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving it a try and for the support of Extreme Calendar. We would love to have heard what the “glitch” was as we still do maintain the Extreme line of products, but settled into a very stable build to slow down with while focusing more on this.
The cheap one time purchase model is a problem all developers face, and while we are glad you used and enjoyed it “for years” for one cheap price, in the end it doesn’t keep the lights on.
We hope that with real support and revenue we can continue to support this and grow and evolve our whole line. We already have completed a big update for UP that will add contacts along with over 100 fixes and enhancements, and have a cool roadmap planned that this new enhanced code base allows us to do, that the Extreme line made much harder(a lot of that code is over 13 years old).
I can actually read what’s on my calendar instead of seeing little dots. And I share it with all of my family members so everyone can see each other’s events.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Birdsoft LLC
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Birdsoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $0.99
- Premium Yearly $9.99
- Premium Lifetime $19.99